What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point here is that saying Nami will fight Lafitte because both are navigators, or saying Lafitte will fight Brook because their design looks similar worked in the same way for most of Sanji vs King match-up claims
At least there's one reason to believe that. There's nothing pointing toward Lafitte vs Sanji except the assumption that he's the strongest guy after Shiryu for some reason.

Who gives a shit about the aesthetic? I've long told people Katakuri ~ Joker. Two awakened CoC users that got taken out the arc before. Oda did the same shit with Vergo in Punk/Hazard. Take out the strongest associate the arc before.

Kaido - Big Mom

Joker - Katakuri

King - Smoothie

Cracker - Queen

Pero - Jack

Pero/Jack was pretty much shown. Joker/Katakuri were both awakened CoC users, taken out the arc before.

Smoothie at the end of this arc will play King's role, after Big Mom's defeat.

Sorry but Joker is Mr. 3 to King's Mr. 1.
Just some mid tier underling that becomes an antagonist to complete some filler arc.

Big Mom: "Trafalgar Law...!! “Eustass” Kid!! “Straw Hat Luffy” is like you too, you have definitely come for this THRONE... Take it if you can!!! The Yonkou's throne!!!"

People really saw this and thought Big Mom was talking about strength :lawsigh:
I do agree Kid is on Luffy's equal but if you think Law is on his level, I most certainly have a bridge to sell you:kobeha:
Kidd has demonstrated not a single feat that places him on equal footing with luffy. Law has better portrayal and feats than kidd.

Let us look at the facts

Both luffy and Laws devil fruit were treasures wanted by the world government

Both of them are D's

Both of them are connected to coby

Both of them fought both the warlord system and the corrupted marine system indirectly.

Both were the first supernova captains to cause good damaged to a yonko for said yonko to bleed. (Luffy was the first to cause damage and then zoro. And law was third. However zoro isn't a captain and I am making a captain comparison).

He's not even the weirdest guy in the crew, look at Vasco Shot, Avalo Pizzaro or the rest. Idk why the assumption Sanji has to fight either Burgess or Lafitte when Zoro is going to fight a guy that wasn't present in Blackbeard original crew
Burgess looks to be the blueno/Jack of the crew tbh.

Sanji fans fucking suck at guessing matchups:jay-he:
Sanji vs Lafitte is the new "Sanji vs Katakuri" "Sanji vs King":kobeha:
Oh come on, it's not like Sanji vs Katakuri and Sanji vs King came out of nowhere. Those were briefly clashes between the two that happened while Zoro was a/ absent, or b/ thought to fight Kaido as his match with Luffy defeating Big Mom in the former. And please, Sanji haters are horrible. They predicted Page One rematch.

Lmao
I can’t believe people like you really exist….zoro will never be stronger than luffy, never in odas story

And you’re forgetting a 1 vs 1 is different from 5vs 2 with law saving most of their asses

Zero strongest attack couldn’t make kaido fall and Kai do went ahead to fight another adcoc user for 30minutes

You talk like zoro can take on 15 people

1 vs 1 zero loses more badly than he’s losing against king

Bring up the scar and I’ll bring up adcoc
And please tell me when punches that give internal damages gives scars
Lmfao pathetci this dude belive luffy stronger than zoro after seen the roofpiece
Zoro more like mid diff current luffy

i dont wanna bring punchs leaving a scars unless you prove me why Onigiri + Tatsunaki didnt leave scars on kaidos body when he cut him with the enma
Zoro > Luffy as always since the begining
luffy will be never stronger than Zoro let be honest

deathbed Zoro clashed , overpowered fresh kaido 1v1 and landed a clean hit meanwhile Fresh luffy struggling to land a single fucking hit on weakend,exausted wounded kaido 1v1 imagine the gap? its fucking massive man

and you say luffys punches doing internal damage? Lolob zoro doing internal damage since day 1, he even used Ryoru to cut PRE TIMESKIP MR1 lmao pathetc.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
It's the same way in which people were saying sanjis was similar to katakuri (they both specialize in coO)

Or how they compare sanji to king (they both are aerial fighters and both can use fire).

But we see how both fights went
yes but the different it's than luffy and zoro will fight agaisnt bb and shyriu

Status
Not open for further replies.