Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre ryou bound man gets his shit beat from king or Queen luffy left wci barely yc1 the hell you talking about, :usoprice:zoro fought a serious kaido, & was doing good but now that same zoro who's a bit zoro can't even beat King & queen isn't far from king in strength your talking BS bruh king & queen would F kaido up much worst than zoro & law. :sanmoji:
lol without adv coa and adv coc, they will get toyed the way bm low diff queen.
zoro and law F kaido?

this is the last stuff at the end of their encounter against kaido.. so much for fuck kaido lmao.. just like ztard delusion about zoro mid diff king lol

you think you can fuck kind like bm or kaido just using brute strength and durability?

dude dont you know those two are definition of the peak of durable and brute strength in op verse lol
thats why oda calls kaido a suicidal and bm natural born destroyer.

Last edited:
I have to say this Zoro vs King fight seems pretty hollow compared to his other fights in the series, and even compared to Sanji vs Queen and Robin vs Black Maria.

I think it's missing personal stakes, but I hope Oda has something in store for us. If he does this right, this could become the best fight in the series. And if the raid fails, it's over.

Pre ryou bound man gets his shit beat from king or Queen luffy left wci barely yc1 the hell you talking about, :usoprice:zoro fought a serious kaido, & was doing good but now that same zoro who's a bit zoro can't even beat King & queen isn't far from king in strength your talking BS bruh king & queen would F kaido up much worst than zoro & law. :sanmoji:
nice headcanon pre-ryou Luffy boundman will body Queen and King easily

Honestly, really curious as to what Oda is doing with the other 7 strawhats. I really have no idea where he's making them all go. Initially I thought:

- Usopp/Chopper would encounter Numbers and defeat them. Seems like they won't at this point unless the 1/3/6 Numbers are bad unlike Fuuga (it seems like Fuuga just likes Yamato though, he doesn't know what she's doing).

- Jinbe might stop the Kazenbo with his water techniques but now it seems to be left to Marco/Izo. Maybe the other CP-0 member goes to kill WsW and he stops him? No idea whatsoever

- Franky is just as confusing. No idea what he's supposed to do

- Nami? Same

- Brook/Robin are just running away

Kinda wish their F5 battles were more involved/longer like the Queen/King fights are (not THAT long, just 2 solid chapters each), because at this point I'm not really sure what Oda wants to do here. Robin/Nami were the only ones who realistically showed any power growth. Usopp got his opponent stolen from him, Brook fought fodder, Chopper got nothing and Franky/Jinbe manhandled their opponents lol

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Really good chapter.

Chaos is mounting all over Onigashima with not only the island soon to fall on the capital, but Kanjuro's flames set to detonate the weapons and explosives. Bringing back Kanjuro and Orochi seemed tired and pointless at first, but their actions have allowed the atmosphere to intensify. Plus it's given Yamato an important task following their bout with Kaido.

CP0 have been exposed and are coming to a head with Drake who has been monitoring them. This is pretty unprecedented since now the cracks that were showing between the Government and its military affiliate, the Marines, have now open. CP0 does not want what's happening on their end to be revealed, but with Drake, and Apoo, with incriminating evidence, that's in serious question. The Government will have to reveal its true colors sooner rather than later should the Agents fail to dispose of Drake and Apoo. And I have to say, I kinda like the Straight Man/Goof Ball dynamic that's sort of forming between Drake and Apoo. The sense of professionalism Drake and the agents bring gives the situation a bit more weight. These aren't thugs running around making a scene, but officials embroiled in a inner political power struggle that will shape the world moving forward.

Moving on to Zoro vs King, and it's so far everything I've hoped for. There's been criticisms throughout the New World era of One Piece that it's been too easy for Zoro; that he's lacked growth character and strength wise due to the lack of struggle he has had to endure. Wano was the hope Oda would alleviate those concerns, and thus far, he has in spades. Zoro's subplot has been one of the more compelling elements of the arc, for me, and he has had to overcome hardship after hardship ever since setting foot on Onigashima. From needing to save the Live Floor after Queen nearly eliminated everyone with his virus, to putting his body on the line against two Emperors, and now in a life or death duel against Kaido's strongest officer, along with the later penalties he'll have to endure after consuming the recuperative drug in order to get back into fighting shape. But like all hardships, Roronoa Zoro will overcome them, and Enma ensures he will by snapping him out of his funk, almost as a twofold response to the Shamisen playing and this battle its wielder, Zoro, cannot afford to lose. For himself, his crew, and Wano.

Ganbare, Roronoa.

lol without adv coa and adv coc, they will get toyed the way bm low diff queen.
zoro and law F kaido?

this is the last stuff at the end of their encounter against kaido.. so much for fuck kaido lmao.. just like ztard delusion about zoro mid diff king lol

you think you can fuck kind like bm or kaido just using brute strength and durability?

dude dont you know those two are definition of the peak of durable and brute strength in op verse lol
thats why oda calls kaido a suicidal and bm natural born destroyer.
smh kidd don't have ad coa neither did killer or law yet they did damage they you look at things is just wrong you really think King or Queen doesn't have something in there Arsenal to hurt yonkos at this point I'm confident king can cut/scar kaido and Queen can do internal damage , , and didnt queen got up right after her attack & put her in a coma, an but didn't apoo one shot zoro and Luffy? Your point again :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.