Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, not gonna lie, I would have preferred if this chapter was a conclusion of Sanji vs Queen. Hopefullu we can finally get into the meat of the whole hiyori orochi enma plotline, hopefully hiyori and zoro finally take out orochi for good
Apoo being apoo is funny, but while i do like apoo and xdrake is cool, we really do need to see CP0 do something of note, so hopefully they low diff apoo and xdrake

How about you go read Azakaya vs Kaido? Why are you lying now that you have fucked up with Enma bullshit?
When scabbards couldn't scar Kaido they said "with this low level of haki you can't even open my scar"

Then whole time Kaido is only talking about Odens Haki, not once did he mention his physical strength.

So Odens Haki that can scar Kaido twice can't even tickle King.

It literally means King is stronger than Kaido and Zoro is defeating someone stronger than Kaido.

Just admit it and move on. Don't make me embarrass you any further.
Ohnonononono Zolobros. We are liars:milaugh::milaugh:

Redon's Q/A response is an assumption if the character isn't shown, just saying. I'll die on this hill lol, narratively it doesn't make a lick of sense to hide Hiyori for 60 chapters and even hide silhouette her twice (1004, now 1032)

Status
Not open for further replies.