Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He never stated it fully recovered his body or stamina. So don't try to go there.

Zoro never stated he was inferior to King. He said he needs yo figure out how King's body works if you want to defeat him. It would be different if he said he is too weak and needs to grow stronger to defeat King.
So??
That is what i said. He never talk about whether the drug make him go 100%, whether the drug do only little work etc. He never talk about the drug.

Why his fans keep bringing first the headcanon stuff THe DrUg NeVeR FuLLy ReCovered ZoRO as excuses. Like you guys are Zoro or what?? Lol.
So as per what is told in the stories, the minks doctor said it will permanently recover all his injuries( i.e about body) so we need to follow that.

The stamina is just a nonsense excuse by Z-fans. Luffy lost all stamina after gear 4 and could continue after 10 minutes without needing drug rofl.

But he can kill/put out flames.
The hell you talking about? Marco affected a fire homie, the whole island is on fire and hybrid Marco isn't doing shit to stop it and protect the samurai like he promised he would.
King isn't a piss on his flame and he dies kind of guy unless Marco dies from piss too. :milaugh:
At this point only PU Zoro beats King, he's far to exhausted to keep up with King's pace.

I disagree.

I have a weird feeling that once Zoro figures out King’s weakness he’ll one shot him.

King is probably one of if not the strongest YC but has some sort of gimmick where if you figure it out you can obliterate him.

My current headcanon/theory is that the flame on his back is related to his life force (like a Charizard in Pokémon) and that damaging/putting out the flame on his back will take him out.
His flames were missing when he went hybrid....

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Can you believe Big Mom is shocked Kaido could be cut because of his scales but Zoro did it, she's a scrub:gonope:

This is truly no feat to undermine tho. A Dragon Twister is basically Maximum Speed Attack to be able to cause a tornado of Slices with the size to eclipse and negate three of Kaido normal dragon twisters.
Zoro's Tatsumaki truly is terrifying.
Just shows how much of a beast King is. :crazwhat:

So??
That is what i said. He never talk about whether the drug make him go 100%, whether the drug do only little work etc. He never talk about the drug.

Why his fans keep bringing first the headcanon stuff THe DrUg NeVeR FuLLy ReCovered ZoRO as excuses. Like you guys are Zoro or what?? Lol.
So as per what is told in the stories, the minks doctor said it will permanently recover all his injuries( i.e about body) so we need to follow that.

The stamina is just a nonsense excuse by Z-fans. Luffy lost all stamina after gear 4 and could continue after 10 minutes without needing drug rofl.
I go by manga facts. Nothing less or more. This is what it says.

Some are mad because I pointed out Zoro doesn't appear to have fully recovered and is tired.

G4 doesn't completely use up his stamina. It uses up his haki. That's why he can't use haki for 10 minutes.

I go by manga facts. Nothing less or more. This is what it says.

Some are mad because I pointed out Zoro doesn't appear to have fully recovered and is tired.

G4 doesn't completely use up his stamina. It uses up his haki. That's why he can't use haki for 10 minutes.
lmao are you saying Zoro didnt go full health ? Man the lengths yall would go to say bullshit.

Face it…King is bodying Full Health Zoro.

ZKK is dead

2nd half of Onigashma Zoro has been a joke

- 1010: Zoro admits that his attack wasnt good enough to put Kaido down
- 1012: Zoro states that Luffy will beat Kaido
- 1022: He shares his comeback chapter with Sanji, and ends up fighting King instead of going to the roof
- More fighting panels with Sanji
- 1027: Zoro got bodied by King and got sent to Franky
- 1032: Zoro gets bodied again, admits he cant defeat King, gets bodied in swordsmanship by Base King

I remember back when, I used to argue that Zoro's feats against kaido weren't above the threshold of YC1s. That blocking hakai for a second(and nearly dying in the process) as well as damaging kaido were all things a YC1 could do.
And I remember just how much zoro fans shitted on me for saying that.

Now it appears as if not only could other YC1s mirror zoro's feats, a good chunk of them could likely do an even better job than he did. King might be able to block hakai and not shatter his bones. And I think he can do serious damage to kaido as well.
And you are still wrong about that.

No Yc1 is scarring Kaido after taking Hakai

King is someone who already beat a Yc1 character so he is already a special case. Whether or not he can stop Hakai is yet to be seen..same for scarring Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.