Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fucking chapter. Sure it’s no coincidence that Oda chose to stick Tashigi on the cover of this one, either.

So did King want Zoro to try and hit him to set off that explosion? Still really nowhere closer to finding out about him- he did seem to use his flames to heal Shishi Sonson though.

Queen, mate, do something different than laser spam for God’s sake. I appreciate your random lore bombs, but c’mon.

Yeah, I loved the setup of this chaoter, Zoro going through each of his swords and using that to piece together everything. And by god is Kozaburo’s talk about swords being used for killing setting my ZKK senses on fire.

Has King knocked Zoro into the underground? Might run into Yamato then (and Fuga, the potential Ushimaru). King’s wildfire from one direction and the fire demon from above, Zoro can cut the fire and Yamato can freeze the demon.

Then Oda just deicdes to smash stupid headcanons to pieces. “Kaido doesn’t know what CoC is and Zoro doesn’t have it?” Lol. “Enma uses Zoro’s Haki and isn’t a nerf?” Lol.

Would be extremely surprised if there’s not a CoC clash coming between the two at some point. I think that’ll be the opening for next chapter then we’ll move away from Zoro vs King to finish other stuff off.

NGL, it really is. King is a visceral opponent, something Zoro hasn't had since Daz Bones. If King can hold his own soon, it cements King as Zoro's top fight
Easily the best Zoro fight ever. (We still need to wait to see the whole battle but you get it)

Has King knocked Zoro into the underground? Might run into Yamato then (and Fuga, the potential Ushimaru). King’s wildfire from one direction and the fire demon from above, Zoro can cut the fire and Yamato can freeze the demon.
What if King infuses himself with the Yokai?

:crazwhat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Queen himself is a monster but he addresses King as bigger one.

:shocking:
Not even gonna lie, Queen definitely is an impressive tank. His ancient zoan recovery is pretty nuts considering the damage he's been taking for 40+ chapters now. Only Kaido has been taking more of a consistent beating than Queen.

Queen just needs to... Do literally anything else than laser spam. The second he fights with his fists or neck or tail, he's gonna suddenly appear very strong.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Can people clear things up for me? :sanmoji:
1 - Did Zoro just take an attack stronger than KKG and defended against it with just 1 arm and was slammed through the bedrock of Onigashima and shrugged it off like nothing? :crazwhat:
2 - Did Zoro just take Imperial Flame kick with his back, unguarded and shrugged it off with "It burns" while Marco needed strongest defensive move to face that same attack? :crazwhat:

Not even gonna lie, Queen definitely is an impressive tank. His ancient zoan recovery is pretty nuts considering the damage he's been taking for 40+ chapters now. Only Kaido has been taking more of a consistent beating than Queen.

Queen just needs to... Do literally anything else than laser spam. The second he fights with his fists or neck or tail, he's gonna suddenly appear very strong.
Oda needs to give Queen a plague mode. The fire from King seems to be the key of his abilities, making his epithet relevant(Wildfire). Queen infused with a plague + lasers could provide a lot of flexibility.

Worst

Custom title

Calamities are just getting started

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oda needs to give Queen a plague mode. The fire from King seems to be the key of his abilities, making his epithet relevant(Wildfire). Queen infused with a plague + lasers could provide a lot of flexibility.
A plague mode, a thin form.. SOMETHING.

Sanji fights have the potential for cool martial arts and Queen is literally killing the mood for the fight with his laser spam. I mean, everything else is wonderful, Queen's a fun character. But he doesn't do action well.

Status
Not open for further replies.