Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Oda basically self inserted as Oden, otherwise I can't explain this amount of Oden wank. Even the current villain, one of the strongest top tiers, hypes him to heavens...
Zoro will surpass Oden :shocking::blush:. I am not sure when Zoro will achieve the blacken blade, but I am sure that Zoro figure out that he need CoC to use Enma properly in this fight. So ad coc is finally here for Zoro (Kaido said only the strongest can use ad coc) Zoro is entering this club soon (he did unconsciously with Asura)

So if you need a CotC infused attack to beat King, then how do the admirals beat him?

I also hope we get to see the quality of his CoA and CoO.
I personally think every single Admiral has CoC Coating but if you don't agree with that then sure. I think King is an admiral level character anyways since I believe an average admiral high diffs Marco and King low or mid diffed somewhat nerfed Marco in base then all out King would high diff fresh Marco too.

@Sentinel @comrade I know ya'll are Katakuri stans but King mid diffs him.
I don't think its high diff anymore. Katakuri simply can not hurt King, he literally can't.
While there is a very high chance King can land hits on Katakuri with his speed, versatility, Fire, range.
And boy oh boy can Katakuri not even afford to get in CqC with King.
Then again, Marco made King cough blood with a knee. Maybe King is less vulnerable against cut, hence cuts need more fire power? I don't know. But yes, taking down King will be hard. But on the other hand, tagging Katskuri will be hard for King too.

So you think Marco didn’t use hybrid too ?

Because Marco never went classic hybrid either.

Yes they are similar COC/unbeatable hype/born monster. Just remember that Kata hype was insane lol.

He doesn’t have superior portrayal in hype too.

And bounty wise it doesn’t really make sense to compare crews : except if you think Queen shits on Kata too.

BM and Kaido crew bounties don’t work the same at all.

And Kata has awakening. And maybe King has awakening too (I think he has).

king hype is really really good some for his feats. But saying that he shits on Kata is clearly wrong.

Kata was stronger than WCI Luffy.
I'm not sure about Marco, in all honesty. I don't think he used it- but even if he did, that's beside the point. Obviously, Marco is not Beast Pirates and nor is he one of the main antagonists of this arc. He's also a special mythical who doesn't function like regular zoans and ancient zoans. Oda even highlighted Jack's Hybrid in a fight vs one of the non-mcs. Let alone King's.

Again, man, if you want to die on this hill be my guest. But I refuse to believe you genuinely think King went Hybrid lol. This is just your agenda talking.

King's hype matches Katakuri right now. I personally give bounty some pedigree- for instance, it's a part of hype, but not deciding factor. Queen and Jack do have better bounty hype than Katakuri, but obviously Katakuri has so much more going for him that the bounty portrayal is overtaken. Either way, at the end of the day, King's hype is >= Kata's at the very, very least without counting feats. Lunaraian adds to it, if not bounty.

I don't think King destroys Katakuri feat and hype-wise. Upper mid or lower high diffs, probably. The biggest issue will just be landing a hit on Katakuri, as he'll dance around- but ultimately it's a battle of stall where even one hit from King would deal very good damage on KK.

I will only think King shits on KK if he uses ACoC, though. Not letting that past all the Luffy/Kaido agenda hyper riders. At this point, King using it is heavy possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.