Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tells you more about how one trick phony he is.
Okay...
- COC
- Special, logia like, paramecia
- Awakening, can turn his surroundings into mochi, signature move: peerless donuts. Is able to injure Bound Man quite good, with brute force!
- super armament haki (hence high durability which was only overpowered by Bound Man, can be combined with his stickiness)
- Speed to tag Snake Man in CQC
- Attack power to match Snake Man in CQC, attack power to deflect Kong Guns

Either I don't understand what an one trick pony truly is - in this case Katakuri might really be one since he's versatile af - or you're simply wrong about this lol.

Before you argue, it's clear that King is physically much stronger than Katakuri, he can also tank a lot more. But as I said, Katakuri dodges, he aims at weakspots, he uses his surroundings to attack. He's basically a better version of Doflamingo but with op COO.

I was watching Drizzzt's Livestream last night. He said, black Enma is coming, he was slightly off the mark, perhaps he forgot about CoC is needed for that. His thumbnail was funny :gokulaugh:

KIKU, KINEMON, RAIZO HAD FEATS AND POTRAYAL ABOVE KATAKURI TOO

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Only Sulong Nekomamushi and Sulong Inurashi managed to pierce Kaido's scales, btw. Kinemon, Kiku and Raizo did no damage to dragon Kaido's body (Raizo did, but he used Kaido's own attack. Obviously an attack from top tiers would hurt). They only damaged Kaido's base body without his scales.

Ik you're trolling but having wrong facts just makes you look retarded lmao

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Like he highlight Marco hybrid ?

For now King doesn’t have a superior portrayal than Kata. Similar portrayal sure.
Eh.
  • King is clearly a good deal stronger than Rooftop Zoro.
  • Rooftop Zoro was himself stronger than (or at the very least comparable to) Chapter 1000 Luffy.
  • Chapter 1000 Luffy is a good deal stronger than the Luffy that beat Katakuri.

You can't have a consistent powerscaling that claims that King and Katakuri are comparable. There has to be a considerable gap between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.