Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is stronger there is no comparison

rib is the kind of guy who’d die to a casual unnamed Sanji kick
If Riboku were in OP world he would knock Judge's son out with his CoC.
Post automatically merged:

Anti-Sanji is one word but okay.
Stfu
Put the trash name and Riboku again in 1 post and you have a Shanks behind your back.

Gotta say, any new reader who ends up being lucky enough to read the raid in its entirety is going to have a field day of emotions when it comes to how the arc is actually playing out, ranging from pissed off to actually satisfied to being pissed off again lmao.

Like go back a year and see how many people didn't even think Luffy would fight Kaido solo or Zoro/Sanji would fight King/Queen or Kid/Law would handle BM. Like how Sanji was baited into fighting King, then Black Maria, then Queen lol. Or Zoro making it to the rooftop but having a way more personal and intense fight with King.

If Oda actually gives some other big moments to other strawhats before the arc is over (I.e. Usopp/Chopper), imagine how these people would react being semi annoyed they got fucked over until they got their big moments 60-80 chapters into a raid of an arc lmao

Seriously, I'm doing a reread of the raid and it's just far more enjoyable in several sittings being able to see how everything dynamically shifts/changes with 60 characters. Pretty surprising how organized it actually seems to be.

A Tardigrade. Pretty much the only creature on the Planet that can survive any kind of environment. These things would survive a life wiping event.
Thanks for telling me.

I'm pretty sure King is the mini version of this dude:

Or at least the mini version of these mofos:

Which is good, because Oda could have made it a lot worse for the alliance and made him a mini version of this guy instead:

And that would have made him virtually invincible. :suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sorry

Both Teach and Ryofui are men who climbed from nothing into Top Tier and have eye for the peak.
Except Teach is discounted version of Ryofui.
Ryofui still failed at the end while Teach is accomplishing feats as if it's like walking in the park

If anything, Ryofyi + Riboku = Blackbeard

It's okay. I accept your apology. But don't make it a habit of making mistake of downplaying Teach🤭

Ryofui still failed at the end while Teach is accomplishing feats as if it's like walking in the park

If anything, Ryofyi + Riboku = Blackbeard
:milaugh:

Ryofui made his King, Ei Sei pissed his pants during his first debut.

That's like the equivalent of Blackbeard making his captain, Whitebeard and Whitebeard's whole followers shitting their pants just by flexing and saying little words. Except that's never happened

P.s.
Blackbeard will get his ass kicked by Luffy. While Ryofui only fell thanks to Shoheikun's betrayal.
That's like Blackbeard would about to win if not thanks to Burgess' betrayal, except again we know it ain't happening

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
:sighting:

I love Teach, but he's worse written than every major Kingdom character except for Kyoukai and the other Shiyuu bitch.

:milaugh:

Ryofui made his King, Ei Sei pissed his pants during his first debut.

That's like the equivalent of Blackbeard making his captain, Whitebeard and Whitebeard's whole followers shitting their pants just by flexing and saying little words. Except that's never happened

P.s.
Blackbeard will get his ass kicked by Luffy. While Ryofui only fell thanks to Shoheikun's betrayal.
That's like Blackbeard would about to win if not thanks to Burgess' betrayal, except again we know it ain't happening
I agree with everything except for equating Lord Shouheikun to Burgess.

Shouheikun is at least a Shiryu :usosmug:

:sighting:

I love Teach, but he's worse written than every major Kingdom character except for Kyoukai and the other Shiyuu bitch.

I agree with everything except for equating Lord Shouheikun to Burgess.

Shouheikun is at least a Shiryu :usosmug:
Well, Burgess seems to be Blackbeard's most trusted subordinate, while he doesn't trust Shiryu fully. Just like Shoheikun iirc was Ryofui's most trusted man.

Shiryu = Mou Bu, the muscle of the gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.