Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Officially he still only shares the same rank as Jack or Queen. Granted, he does take over the crew and gives out orders when Kaido ain't around like a true right hand but he also isn't really a vice captain.
I'm not really feeling this rebuttal. All my claims were stated/shown in the manga or King's vivre card, so it isn't headcanon.

Zoro isn't officially a vice captain either.

I'm pretty sure the only reason for that is that King is the only calamity that can fly with Kaido lol
Headcanon. Kaido could have carried along Queen or Jack if he held a high enough opinion of their combat strength.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think it does. I think it's reasonable to assume if both were actively defending they could achieve the same result but it all hinges on how Zoro beats King. if Zoro simply beats King because his attack was so strong that king just couldn't defend it then I'd say that would make King comparable to Kaido imo if it's some trick the might explain why he took the attack better than Kaido
Oni Giri did way less to King than Asura did to Kaido. It drew blood yes, but King was unfazed by it and commented that it did nothing. So no, I really don't buy the argument as any sort of comparison.

Furthermore, it was Base King vs Hybrid Kaido.

King definitely has a far better showing than Katakuri but I still believe that Oda would give Kata a huge power bump if he were to be in Onigashima. Regardless of his feats, he had amazing portrayal and I just don't see Oda making BM's commanders that much weaker than Kaido's. But you can't argue King = Katakuri yet just because of this as this isn't something that has actually happened till now.

Stop coping.

The same luffy who beat katakuri couldn't do anything to kaido. Katakuri struggled to beat luffy for many hours. If post rooftop Zoro tanked hakai, survived and gave a scar to hybrid kaido and after tanked adv.coc thunder bagua and was still awake. How he was weaker than luffy before his katakuri fight? Lmao!

Just accept King is stronger than Katakuri. Even current Luffy will have lots of trouble with King.
What???
Luffy trouble with King???
Luffy splited the sky with a Yonko, he would easily defeat King.

Status
Not open for further replies.