Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Zoro did dodge it. That's why he wasn't hit by it.

2 Zoro can dodge a barrage of beams.

That scene showed us how much faster and more powerful King beak attack is compared to Queens laser beam attack.
Yeah whatever site you're using doesn't translate the Japanese text by zoro.

It indicates he was tripped up and was to slow. Meanwhile sanji casually dodges.

Seems like oda was showing clear portrayal. Thanks for pulling up the proof for me

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
how is it not?
You are missing my point, I wasn't referring to Zoro ending a fight after launching 1 attack, I'm talking about if Zoro "lands" it has always been lights out for the opponent
Zoro clashed and used many named attacks on Kaku but the minute he connected 1 clean hit Kaku was done, same goes for Mr1, Ohm, Pica, Killer, etc

The point is we have seen Zoro and Luffy clash with people of similar levels and while Luffy needed multiple hits to win, Zoro can do it in 1, for me is solid proof that Zoro's AP is the strongest in the crew, heck just look at dragon blaze, its an attack Kaido and Big mom had to dodge, the attack travelled many kilometres and cut that gigantic horn off, there is nothing so far that Luffy has shown that can do the same.
Did you miss Luffy's KKG on Doflamingo? He broke through 16 Holy Bullets and hit Doflamingo so hard that his body cracked a portion of Dressrosa. That is more impressive than any attack Zoro has dished out. How are you powerscaling an attack that has yet to touch anyone:nicagesmile:

Did you miss Luffy's KKG on Doflamingo? He broke through 16 Holy Bullets and hit Doflamingo so hard that his body cracked a portion of Dressrosa. That is more impressive than any attack Zoro has dished out. How are you powerscaling an attack that has yet to touch anyone:nicagesmile:
That attack didn't even do as much collateral damage as Zoro's air cannons

If he Shish Sonsonsed with Enma its just Zoro not mastering Enma. Hes only been able to use Enma well on a few occasions.

With Shusui it would have been very different. Black blades can cut through anything.
Only against Kaido, Enma had a dark flame-like aura around it. Maybe because in that occasion, he had more ambition. If Enma gets that flame-style again and it amounts to Zoro one shotting King, King fans might understand why Kaido is hyped to be the unkillable monster and not King.

:kayneshrug:

Queen will one shot Sanji with a laser beam punch using his mechanical arm, Sanji will need to fix his bones by himself

Keep in mind that Marco dodge the Laser beam, you cannot block Queen's Lasers, too strong :cheers::cheers::phoenixmarco:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I feel like Fairy Tail gets a lot of (well earned) criticism, but I gotta respect Hiro for absolutely destroying his own life with his insane work ethic. Reading Fairy Tail's original run, he'd pump out several side issues alongside the main product and never take a break. ANd now he's doing 1000 year quest and Space Fairy Tail, both long running series, at the same time?

Like, major props to him for being this passionate and horny to produce all this work.

I only wish it didn't suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.