Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think putting Rooftop Zoro at YC1 level is still the right decision imo. It's obvious that Enma been affecting his performance against King greatly, if he had Shusui right here that wouldn't have happened. But overall Adv CoC Zoro is for sure > YC1 not going too argue against it.
King is a war machine, honestly. Zoro is now going to use CoC attacks and it looks like the fight won't be over. I don't know if King can use CoC attacks but I think he'll be able to contend in some way or the other. Yes Zoro is ultimately going to win but holy crap.

P.S. This OP mf Kizaru wanted to go there with Kaido, Big Mom coming and this beast.

King is too strong for High Tier.

If King can no sell a Shi Shishi Sonson from a Rooftop Zoro giving it his all, no High Tier is scratching him once his defences are up.

This is Zoro's ultimate technique for overcoming the hardest defences:
  • He used it to cut Daz Bones' steel body.
  • He used it when he wanted to cut through Kaki's Tekkai.
  • He used it against Kuma's Pacifista body.
  • He used it to cut through the Punk Hazard Dragon's tough hide.

King took it head on and without any damage. This makes it clear beyond a doubt that without Haoshoku Rooftop Zoro simply cannot deal significant damage to King.

Even an attack like Hiryuu Kaen would fail (Dead Man's Game was probably subconscious Haoshoku).

There's no trick or secret that would allow high tiers to defeat King. If one is not capable of infusing their attacks with Haoshoku, then they have no hope. Whatever else you think about Zoro, his offensive prowess cannot be denied.

Couple King's godly defence with his absurd offence, insane mobility and the staying power of an Ancient Zoan and you are left with an inevitable result: King is a monster that's too strong for the High Tier spectrum.

And this is without getting to Awakening or King's own potential Haoshoku. If he shows either of those two, I'll stop beating around the bush and just accept that he's a Top Tier.

@Fujishiro, @MarineHQ62, @Bogard, @ZenZu, @comrade.
I think you're judging about this too early, he's very obviously performing some hax with his fire powers. It only makes sense though, his race was known for "bursting in flames" so I guess if ya don't find their secret you have no way off hurting them.

That being said, Marco's chances depend on what really King's secret is, when it's fire related he got a good shot.

I can't accept that cuz it's not true. Luffy got mad battle damage too and he's chilling.
He didn't really.
He was knocked out by Kaido and then had days worth of days and since then he has hardly taken damage.
Kaido on the other hand we are told is nerfed.

It is simply true because even without power up Zoro was outshining Luffy every single time he was on roof top and Luffy still hasn't replicated damage to Kaido that Zoro did.

Now we also know King is more durable than Kaido and Zoro has gotten power up so he can beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.