Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck no. King may be more impressive but don't underestimate Queen.

King vs Queen would probably be extreme mid diff.

I get that you are trying to hype up King because of Zoro but there is no way Queen is getting low diff by King.
Really :seriously:
king doesn't defeat queen in less then a high diff, queen so far showed less then king so just dont be suprised upcoming chapters, the guy can tank marco, sanji , king , and bigmom attacks without problems, can turn into a snake that crushes master armement users, can shoot barrages of lasers like kizaru and multiple viruses and haki on top of that too.

As I said,King and Zoro hype was on point, but let not forget our boy Queen.
Dude laugh off a fucking HM of modified Sanji, dude is eating attacks right and left, HM as example burns the inside and outside but so far Queen just laugh about it... This was Sanji strongest move so far which we know, Jinbe strongest move is even under that move above and Queen just casual tank it. Sanji for sure needs a big powerup, otherwise he losing again.
It was clear that Queen had something in trumpcard as backup, he want to see the raidsuit wiith means he was prepare to use also his power, I assume Queen trumpcard is his awakening+plague.

Going be a hella fight for Sanji...
Post automatically merged:

YOU ARE BACK, OMG first Den_Den and now Sade, what a great day!!:cheers:
The attack is just low in AP to be honest

King goes to ground, explode himself and it is GG.

King stays in sky, spamming flying slash stronger than Kaido's, it is GG.

Sry but SCs are not getting past low diff.

P.s.
I am not even sure the SCs have enough AP to hurt King's wings.
When King comes to the ground he's taken back to class by Katakuri. He'll have a nice one punching the air lmao.

- Flying slashes that everyone can casually dodge without much trouble. Zoro just happened too tank it.

Sweet commanders are low diffing King.

Which feats lmao?

Cracker blocked Boundman attacks while Hells memories send Queen packing. Nothing indicates that Queens beams are penetrating Crackers armament infused shields. That's mad overwank.
boundman atacks before Luffy even got avd CoA

do i need to remind you what those atacks did on Kaido in his dragon form? literaly nothing, and now what Zoro's slashes who couldnt even make a dent on King's wings did to that same kaido?

IMO King can oneshot Cracker or Smoothie with this:

Katakuri can easily avoid it, but Cracker doesn't really dodge, so he and his biscuit soldiers would get their shit wrecked.

I don't think Smoothie has any answer to it either, but she may be more tanky than Cracker.
Once Cracker's real body is exposed he would easily get one shotted, the man has a weaker durability and endurance than Perospero and Oven.

I don't think Smoothie would get one shotted unless she ends up being like Cracker.

if Zoro's 2x damage drug effect doesn't kick in during the King fight...

ZKK doubters should start crying
How long the drug last is literallly up to Oda imo. He can even make the damage kick in after the raid is complete or Zoro meets up with Hiyori (could have healing df) and she heals the damage got from the king fight only (just a possibility. Zoro not seeing the end of the entire Raid and being knocked out while people are still fighting would look so bad.:kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

As much as people don't wanna accept it. Even DR Boundman Luffy is pummeling the shit out of Queen for a good 20 minutes. Unlike Doffy he can't use awakening too avoid direct contact.

Cracker managed to block even Kong organ

?

It was fighting king and queen for however long he did that finally pushed him to getting exhausted. And even when chopper was there marco was still helping against queen when not busy with king

Only reason sanji had to fight both was because how much the 2 tired him out
What about Marco using his DF to heal people on living floor for a hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.