Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang people like comrade and Lee, and zowo are double face flip flop. Many people may come to flip flop

They praise zoro before then they mock zoro today.

it is real throne war for wankers who will truly side and what agenda and what will betrayal happen to other.

Who really are you by true color and what side they are truly are ?

Find out the wanker warfar of throne.
If you can’t mock your favorite characters then what’s the point? It doesn’t make you a fake fan, it just means you have a sense of humor lmao

They are still actual mountains:

No matter how small you want to claim them to be, that doesn't change.

There's a hard cap on how small the mountains can possibly be.

Onigashima has a radius of several kilometres just based on that alone.
Alright alright, maybe I underestimated the DC of Kings attack too much but it's still a wee bit too slow for me in terms of performing the actual attack. It's just too easy too dodge even for someone like Zoro who isn't known for his evasive skills. He rather blocks attacks.

As is Shiryu, Oden and Rayleigh. All of them are the Right Hands of Emperors.

It doesn't place them on the same level combat ability wise.
- The Roger pirates are a level higher than your average Yonkou crew hence Rayleigh was Yonkou level himself.
- The Blackbeard pirates out to surpass the RHP's who are > Beast Pirates.
- Oden wasn't ever a right hand for WB nor for Roger iirc.

Sure, but that doesn't mean that they themselves are comparable.
In there case it definitely does. The similarities they show is just too striking especially Marco and King, I'm talking portrayal wise.

King has a higher bounty than Marco despite Whitebeard having a much higher bounty than Kaido.
King is literally the "Robin" from a race used to be called God's who lived on top of the Red Line where the CD now reside.

I'm pretty sure that's gotta have to do something with why his bounty is so high. If he turns out to be affiliated with the WG it gets even clearer.

Nah, they don't.

Marco couldn't defeat a jobbing King.
King ~ Marco > Kat is the best I'll give you
:cheers:

So fucking true. His portrayal is comparable to Marco and King yet his feats suffer because he fought a Luffy who's far weaker than current Zoro now. Thus, his feats do not look that good anymore.

But someone who has advanced COO, awakening, COC and a special paramecia, he sure is not a level below even Marco.
If you ask Tejas guy if he really believe kadio still strongest to end of one piece serie. He refused to answer my question. And avoid my avoid he want to use kadio strongest creature title in case eos Blackbeard and IM, and Akainu don’t count for hypocrite reasons.

Zoro fight kadio first , then fight king second, oda just powercreep king now which it make Marco even more monster then, make color trio admirals monsters of monsters.

When we reach Blackbeard arc and found if Blackbeard don’t have coc let alone advanced coc thing but still give luffy harder fight than kadio. Advanced coc fans will be silent and humble. I don’t believe coc make you top tier nonsense . It is future sight hype over again. It is just tool to attack.
In other universes battle, no one will use coc top tier only when putting against Goku or Superman because both don’t have coc.

Why I have actual common sense brain and everyone is crazy ?Never seen one piece fan powerscale nonsense, but aleast they better than fans I know before.

Last edited:
Luffy trained his CoO for the majority of the fight inorder to get FS.

Zoro already knew Ryou and only needed to strengthen his resolve and flow CoC.

Sanji's dilemna is a personal one rather than one to do with powerlevels.

If you ignore context, then yes it wouldnt add up.
Luffy had to train in order to overcome Katakuri's FS and beat him.

Just because Zoro becomes able to damage King, it doesn't automatically mean that all of King's other stats all of a sudden take a massive dump, and Zoro is now above him. It would even the playing field, and put Zoro closer to King's level, which by all accounts should mean Zoro can last much longer. It doesn't mean Zoro becomes so much more powerful and King becomes so much more weaker that Zoro can now wrap everything up in a timely manner. There is zero balance, or logic in that.

Just because Zoro becomes able to damage King, it doesn't automatically mean that all of King's other stats all of a sudden take a massive dump, and Zoro is now above him. It would even the playing field, and put Zoro closer to King's level, which by all accounts should mean Zoro can last much longer. It doesn't mean Zoro becomes so much more powerful and King becomes so much more weaker that Zoro can now wrap everything up in a timely manner. There is zero balance, or logic in that.
Don't you know? Beating an opponent means inheriting all their abilities. That's why Luffy is awakened now :milaugh:

Why is it sad? Those two are the fighters of the crew. The rest are cook, navigator, doc, etc. with no noteworthy ambitions. The cook got lucky because his voice actor kept bitching to Oda, otherwise he should be fighting WsW/Black Maria based on his performance till WCI.

I agree with the Sanji part of your post. He shouldn't be beating a YC2.

While Zoro:
- One shotted Killer while being handicapped
- blocked hakai
- Made Big Mom shit herself. She was scared that Zoro would fuck Kaido up!
- displayed CoC
So for Zoro, its not surprising. In a sense it was underwhelming. Its good that Oda decided to made King OP as well to match Zoro's greatness.
you forgot to mention that Zoro learn also the foxfire style which is pretty usefull vs a race that is using flame with special property

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

And when did I say otherwise?

If you reread the Katakuri fight, the serious 1v1 only started post the Flampe scene and CoC clash. Till then Luffy was literally training.

That was chapter 891 iirc and the fight ended with two chapters where they fought on an equal footing 894 & 895. I'd say we're getting two more chapters of King vs Zoro easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.