Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Enma was literally getting excited when it heard Hiyori’s shamisen. Why couldn’t it get worked up in the presence of Oden’s killer?
Nope. Read the chapter - Enma got excited because that's the nature of it.

As King himself says, Zoro has been fighting Enma's urges to drag out Haki all this while. The sword dragged out Haki last chapter solely because Zoro was distracted.

Damn, I didn't realize Zoro split King's head open. There is flames coming out of the wound. Zoro aimed for the head. I guess he watched Avengers Infinity war.

Zoro stated King isn't bleeding.

That means Zoro is cutting King's body. But for unknown reasons King doesn't seem to be receiving any real damage from the attack.
ZKK happens after Zoro watched Infinity War & Endgame back-to-back. :hohoho:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
4 - 5 hours more before we will see Denial mechanism/ coping mechanisms/ downplaying CoC threads all over worst gen:gokulaugh:

My ass is ready for all the salt:milaugh:
Theyve already started lool.

This chapter is so good for Zoro fans. ACoC, Oden's haki debunked, Oden's spirit in Enma debunked, King looking mad impressive.

The coping is going to be really intense lol :milaugh:

It’s funny watching Zoro boys flailing around after their agenda has collapsed. Zoro give Dragon Kaido a tiny paper cut with Tatsumaki, then he barely survived taking like 5% of what is the equivalent of 2 Ikoku Sovereignty’s, and then put everything he had into giving Kaido a tiny ass scar that didn’t even make Kaido drop to his knees, but Zoro fanboys overrated the shit out of these moments and thought that they made Zoro Admiral level at minimum

@Seth isn't you a republican ?
Seth is atheist.
Beside I disagree with republican geo politicals view point. So I change my American supposed got involved world problem like Iraq war. I believe American should not be involved in world problem anymore because it bring no goods to us and people literally hate America even more
So even the alien invasion happen in Europe or other world parts, they would rather have alien invasion than American troop in countries. People will hate American even we save them from alien invasion. So in my conclusio, let people solved their problem because they want to do it.

And I completely disagree every Democrat political points.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It’s funny watching Zoro boys flailing around after their agenda has collapsed. Zoro give Dragon Kaido a tiny paper cut with Tatsumaki, then he barely survived taking like 5% of what is the equivalent of 2 Ikoku Sovereignty’s, and then put everything he had into giving Kaido a tiny ass scar that didn’t even make Kaido drop to his knees, but Zoro fanboys overrated the shit out of these moments and thought that they made Zoro Admiral level at minimum
Much better than predicting Zoro is going to solo Whos who or YC3 Kyoshiro or Smoothie and looking like an absolute clown.

Cope. :ihaha:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Theyve already started lool.

This chapter is so good for Zoro fans. ACoC, Oden's haki debunked, Oden's spirit in Enma debunked, King looking mad impressive.

The coping is going to be really intense lol :milaugh:
Well when you build your house on headcannon then it's bound to collapse sooner or later.

Reality slapped them so hard that most aren't even active as highly as they used to:milaugh:

Btw, don't forget that this chapter clearly paved way for Mihawk to have all forms of advanced haki too.

So oda hit multiple headcannon birds with one chapter:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.