Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah your gonna have to explain to me how someone who could cut Kaido would have problems cutting a bird cage by the likes of doflamingo. Or to struggle fighting someone like Hawkins. Yet he's had this power this entire time.

Lets see what powerups Luffy and Zoro have had this far shall we:

Luffy:
Advanced Armament
Advanced Conqueror's

Zoro:
Enma
Advanced Conqueror's

And before you tell me Enma isn't a powerup:

Don't forget it's written in the manga. :cheers:
He never tried to cut the bird cage. No one did. Unless you're going to claim an Admiral couldn't cut it either. It was to put their faith in Luffy to take down Doffy and stop the Birdcage simultaneously. He never took Hawkins seriously. He really never took anyone seriously after the timeskip until Kaido. That's literally why he fell after his fight with Killer because he let his guard down.

Enma did make him stronger by pushing him to fully release his haki, which he has never been forced to do before this fight. So yea it did make him stronger in a sense.

Is this same person play wrestling in high school for 3 years.
Play American football for 4 years.
Run track in high school for one year.
His favorite nfl player is peyton hills, CMC,
Wish want to live and die to play 70s - 80s American football era where these hard hit are allowed.
Yes I choose to play as running back cause I like to run with ball and take hit.
Don’t why link is removed. But look it up on old school hit on nfl
Is same person can use 60lb drumbell with standing shoulder press ? I did it now been lifting weight since age 16 years old.
Hardcore Mario fanboy and survive Mario vs sonic internet warfare, debate alekslab23 youtuber (biggest zelda wanker and biggest Mario downplayer, he used Mario gameplay to argue me that baby can beat Mario in fight.)
Is same person lived in USA, Michigan.
Does person on oj does match all these on list

I don’t have oj username cause I never ever created before. It is my first account on worstgen forums

you want my age? it is 25.
But who is this person account name from oj that you mention before. I am curious and what he is like

Hope you are not confused with another person.
Ok bro, sorry sorry.
Thought you were Tejas' brother, but apparently you are a diffierent person. Thank you for the explanation

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lets not act like Enma wasn't boosting Zoro's attacks by expending way more Haki than normal. Was it making it harder for him to remain focused? Sure. But it was a double edge sword. Harder to control, but much more lethal attacks. Zoro himself even stated that by mastering Enma he'll become much more powerful.
All these points sum up zoro hypocrites lol, they keep saying enma was a nerf to kaido like what are these guys smoking honestly??
Each sword has its own personality. Emma drains weilder haki. If that weilder isnt strong then he will die (literally stated in this chapter - check spoilers)

Here Enma went out of control
Zoro complains to Enma about having gotten out of control without permission and then he manages to pull his Haki back (Zoro's arm returns to its normal size).
Here zoro was trying to counter king but enma again started absorbing zoro's haki and thus he was unable to dodge the attack and got hit.
Zoro draws his swords to counter King's attack, but Enma loses control and starts absorbing Zoro's Haki again.
Zoro: "Wait a minute!! Enma!!
Just in a moment like this!!!"

King: "“Tempura Udon” (Proud Imperial Marten)!!!"

Zoro cannot dodge it and he's partly hit by King's attack.
Despite not being in hand, zoro's arm is getting affected by Emma.

Thus, zoro inorder to control enma was actually trying to not feed much haki to Emma. Thus, he was being nerfed by Emma on two accounts - absorbing haki untimely and zoro not feeling much haki to enma in order to regulate it

Zoro looks at Enma, who is pinned to the ground. Despite not being in his hand, the sword is still active (it expels smoke) and Zoro's arm is still affected by Haki's absorption from Enma.
Finally, he decided to give everything he has and result is AdCoC.
Zoro: "What should I do to stabilize my Haki...!?
If I allow this much Haki to be unleashed, it can end up taking my life."
Suddenly, Beast Pirates' subordinates start foaming from their mouths and fall down.

Zoro: "No...
This is good the way it is!!"

He got cut. We see the cut having gone through King and his eyes are white indicating he actually got really fucked… Unless you believe his white eyes mean nothing in that panel

After he got cut, we see fire emerging along the place he got cut and no blood comes out

Well, the theory is that King burns his wounds shut… that’s why Zoro was wondering why king wasn’t bleeding from his cuts… Zoro has fought Daz bones before, he knows what it looks like when he does not do damage… Zoro’s main concern with king is that the man wasn’t bleeding from the damage Zoro kept doing

So King has most likely been burning the wounds Zoro creates to stop the bleeding
Ok makes sense, but it seems instant.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zoro friendzoned tashigi passively with mentioning kuina as dear friend this chapter.Thats what " there is something about her". Sad truth there is a tiny hole on your ship which will cause sinking of it by time. it is hoeyori's time kirichan
Yes, listen to him @KiriNigiri
tashigi will never be with zoro, kiri-chan :cheers:
Oh, you two.. lol

Luffy has talent with coc, and yes getting knocked out twice by one of the strongest coc users would help someone like luffy who already mastered everything there is in haki flow. And rayleigh specifically stated that coc gets stronger as the user keeps fighting strong opponents while zoro only fought clowns.

Yes zoro’s backstory which had nothing to do with acoc, and only with controlling enma(which in of itself is a magic sword significantly boosting his AP).
Yea. Just like in real life where getting a concussion from Mike Tyson in the 1st round will make you a better fighter. Oh and thanks for admitting that Luffy had to go through multiple difficult opponents to only fall short everytime, needing assistance in every major fight since Doffy.

Zoro backstory did play a part in his discovery of AdCoC by reminding him that there is no such thing as cursed swords, but instead sword that won't bend to the weak and are mislabeled for that. Through that Zoro realizes that Enma's not trying to kill him out of intent, but from testing him as a wielder. As a swordsman.

Last edited:
Rayleigh at least has the possibility to handwave that since he did train him to control CoC and explained it would grow with him+ the whole only in real combat will you grow excuse but in Zoro's case he literally knew nothing about CoC.
Cap rayleigh didnt teach him how to control coc. Infact rayleigh stated it cant be trained. It can only be honed and expanded upon the stronger its user becomes

@Paperchampion23 How do you foresee the rest of the volume going?

I think chapter 1034 may wrap up some of the smaller plotlines. Denjiro may finally show up (presumably at Hiyori’s location since it would make sense if those two were setting up a trap for Orochi). Maybe Number 6 shows up, assuming Oda hasn’t forgotten about it. Maybe Raizo vs Fuku finally concludes.

Queen and King could be defeated in 1035 and 1036
Personally don't think either are going down in one chapter each. Also think it will take far more than 1 chapter to resolve smaller plotlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.