Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I agree with the things that you said but it's exactly the same for zoro fans too!!
Sanji farts, oh my god this to fast for zoro he wouldn't be able to see nothing etc etc...
There is a lot of toxicity in both sides..
The thing is that i don't know who started first, I've been reading in forums from 2006 and there was already a war....:josad:
Not gonna lie some Sanji fans are dumb as fuck and are just looking for downplaying Zoro achievements for no reason but There is so much more Zoro fans that it's unbearable to talk on this forum after a power up, most of the new threads we had the past week are about how Zoro is great :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

dont come crying to me i voted 4 stars better than sanji fans like rayan,jackteo and stealthblack :kayneshrug:
Was it a reason to call me out the way you did ? I'm just stating my thoughts and I tried to calm down some Zoro tards who make this forum toxic as fuck. Just read some pages of the last spoiler thread and if you are not delusional you'll get it aswell. I might have been wrong about you being a zoro tard but the way you answered to me didn't help.

Not gonna lie some Sanji fans are dumb as fuck and are just looking for downplaying Zoro achievements for no reason but There is so much more Zoro fans that it's unbearable to talk on this forum after a power up, most of the new threads we had the past week are about how Zoro is great :kayneshrug:
Well zoro is great.. lol.
Funn aside it is really hard to speak objectively with either side.
Maybe people chill this way lol 😅
But it was a great week for sanji nevertheless.
He will be a guy that only great CoO users could detect in the future..

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
Meme backstory: I wanted the closing punchline to be "Let's go ask The5thYonko"

But I didn't want someone from reddit finding this meme and bringing their ass over here lol

I am a Sanji fan, this was a great chapter. I dont know how people expect these Queen, King fights to last forever, when the manga has to end at some point. Queen is done here, King is done next week. Quite, frankly, the will of D, Laugh Tale, Elbaf will be much more interesting in terms of lore than this nonstop zoro-sanji idiotic circlejerk. You fightobssesed lunatics have ruined the fandom .
I dont know when did we get so many narutards, bleachtards, and dragioball low IQ imbecile fans who have derailed the fucking manga discussion into this bullshit.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Unfortunately Lebrent lost his source:catcry:
Damn....fuck it...I'm changing it back and if someone from reddit comes here salty I'll just log off and let the mods handle him :kuzanope:
I am a Sanji fan, this was a great chapter. I dont know how people expect these Queen, King fights to last forever, when the manga has to end at some point. Queen is done here, King is done next week. Quite, frankly, the will of D, Laugh Tale, Elbaf will be much more interesting in terms of lore than this nonstop zoro-sanji idiotic circlejerk. You fightobssesed lunatics have ruined the fandom .
I dont know when did we get so many narutards, bleachtards, and dragioball low IQ imbecile fans who have derailed the fucking manga discussion into this bullshit.
The Z v S cancer is awful. I agree with that and its effect on derailing discussion.

But the fight being concluded has nothing to do with that. It didn't read like a finale. It read like set up to the finale. We'll see. It'll be a long two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.