Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Now Queen attacks her taking advantage of his invisibility.
- Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Color of Armament to create a powerful fire attack.
- The name of the attack is 魔神 風 (Demon Wind?).
- Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.

More sneak attacks :gokulaugh:
This is the 6th sneak attack from sanji this fight i've been counting:tchpepe:

he already was kinda

without the exoskeleton lets assume he wasn't as durable.. he still technically had this move up his sleeve after he hit him with his "ultimate" attack

and finally some COA from this dood... especially ditto like i said about him using his flames with it.... i can't wait for new developments
I think Oda will possibly try to have Sanji stronger than Yamato for the M3 hierarchy but I cannot be sure at the moment.

Interesting that Oda seems to want to end these fights before Fukurokuju lol. Guess we'll see though, but 1036 seems to be the closer, unless it's 1037 and Volume 102 is another 11 chapter volume (1027-1037), then both fights get 2 chapters (SvQ 1034/1035, ZvK 1036/1037). Depends on if this is Sanji's final attack or not.
I think the same Zoro vs King is gonna end in few chapters too. 1037 seems like end of Zoro vs King right now.

I wonder how Oda will handle Lunarian lore in the fight.

I'm not downplaying Sanji bro, relax
Cool neither me... I don't think I ever downplayed zoro on forum
Zoro chapter - Just Zoro fans in discussions
Sanji chapter - Everyone is there in Sanji chapter, Hater or fans doesn't change a thing
this discussion crossing the previous 14.2 easily :goyea:
Though this was just a joke type thing not a downplay i mean these 2 fandoms are supposed to be rivals but not toxic✌❤

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"Queen is slow".

Oda:
"HA HA, Queen go light speed brrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

So....Queen was the one who attacked the geisha, not Sanji? Honestly....that's ass. :kaidowhat:
And, in the end, his attacks just magically started working, huh?
Basically the 2 developments that I feared the most for this fight actually happened.
:lawsigh:
Gonna wait for the full summary or pics, but, right now, I'm not feeling it... :sanjimeh:

Tbh, I am disappointed as well

Jack didn't get anything

If queen can do all those moves like germa then Oda should have showed us all those moves. It would have been dope to see Sanji vs queen but what he gave us is lasers, more lasers and more lasers with chatting.
He even put a geisha flashback in the middle of the most exciting part of the fight :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.