Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poison, plagues, invisibility and laser/explosion spam provide him some opportunity to hurt Katakuri. Even if it's just chip damage over time.
Katakuri has Logia intangability, most if not all attacks bear no threat to him whatsoever. Someone with his CoO should counter invisibility without any issues.

Katakuri's own AP is also very unimpressive, and Mogura isn't worth all that much when Queen can additionally shield himself with hardening.
This is not true whatsoever. Katakuri has AP too rock Boundman with Pocher Mochi and his Zangiri mochi has great AP+DC.

Queen is strong and a tank but I see no case where this fight becomes competitive.
You'd do some next level reaching to justify how Katakuri isn't putting mortal damage on Queen with his mogura.

How long have king and zoro been fighting?
If sanjis fight wraps up this or most likely next chapter than zoros fight will wrap up shortly after.
Then we will see if zkk is a possibility.

Marco doesn't have the AP to put down Queen TBH.

Neither does Katakuri for that matter.

Both of them would be battles of attrition where it comes down to who can outlast the other.

Queen, Katakuri and Marco are all in the same tier.

Generically, I'd place Marco as the strongest there, and maybe Queen as the weakest.

But it depends on what Queen shows this fight. If he's impressive enough, I'll place him above Katakuri.
Stop trolling. Kata and Marco are both above King and Queen in a separate tier.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I swear to god I’m literally having Jimbei vs Who’s Who flashbacks right now.
  1. Sanji is not Jimbe.
  2. Queen has already taken a lot of attacks from Sanji so far.

Marco doesn't have the AP to put down Queen TBH.

Neither does Katakuri for that matter.

Both of them would be battles of attrition where it comes down to who can outlast the other.

Queen, Katakuri and Marco are all in the same tier.

Generically, I'd place Marco as the strongest there, and maybe Queen as the weakest.

But it depends on what Queen shows this fight. If he's impressive enough, I'll place him above Katakuri.
There is a lot wrong with your powerscaling tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.