Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it same thing as Armanent Haki is adding Hardening and to think Sanji can't do Hardening has no sense if he is beating Queen and stating he is using that into the attack.

I am talking about on his body, not weapons. Show me image on his black suit he use Haki on as again you won't be able to tell if he able or not given in black and white manga, not that he is unable.

Has implications as you don't get that effect by anything even with many characters who get more black lightning effect, not white lightning effect on their attacks. His power comes inside of him as shown on abilities on doing the attacks as isn't something Queen was able to use from him.
Yes, so it looks nothing like and has no implication of CoC as we know it. No SFX, no visuals, no effects, nothing.

You can speculate it has special CoC that we have never seen before but that's headcanon speculation. Harmless, but don't pretend there's a canonical similarity.

Theres zero CoC there lol
Its white lightning usually use for CoA
Cmon Moe
You don't actively have that effect without hitting anyone yet though and this effect is different from the rest, Titty. Come now, 'Moe Fetish' and copium is getting to you.
Yes, so it looks nothing like and has no implication of CoC as we know it. No SFX, no visuals, no effects, nothing.

You can speculate it has special CoC that we have never seen before but that's headcanon speculation. Harmless, but don't pretend there's a canonical similarity.
There is sound, visual, damage, and things being done to effect on Queen. What you mean?

It is possible as again many hints even before this have Sanji having COC, so again it could be apart of that as same with Asura. I am saying to not underestimate that like you try to put on chapters about characters.

I don't know how anyone can defend this, Sanji had the least Dynamic fight in all of Wano. Even The Dukes fight was better
Their fight was off-screened. How was that better? Bruh this is one of top fights in Wano compare to off-screened fight we only came back to see Jack get beaten and not much of it.
Post automatically merged:

I Fkin hate to say it but don sai has the single strongest kick we seen in one piece

and what Sanji fans want from Sanji

but nope another version of dj that looks barely any different after 10 years of waiting for Sanji fight
Pretty sure Sanji is above Sai in kicking power and is sending Queen flying into air like Sai send G flying, so he already surpassed that level.

Nah it same thing as Armanent Haki is adding Hardening and to think Sanji can't do Hardening has no sense if he is beating Queen and stating he is using that into the attack.

I am talking about on his body, not weapons. Show me image on his black suit he use Haki on as again you won't be able to tell if he able or not given in black and white manga, not that he is unable.
He didnt do it until now if Oda wants he can draw Sanji with Hardening even with black pants thats just an excuse.
Hardening and Armanent different terms. Tashigi can use Armanent but not Hardening. Same thing with Sanji too he is adding it to his attacks but not as strong as Hardening.

Oda just needs to make it shiny. You can see a difference with his black suit and with shiny Hardening. I just showed you a panel of that above with Sai's shoes.
He has COC given hint of that attack, but it is inside of him without knowing like with Zoro.
Bro this is pure headcanon. There is nothing to suggest Sanji has CoC right now. Zoro fans at least has a lot of foreshsdowing not a lightning on a flame.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Couldn’t give Sanji a regular Fkin fight against a regular fighting instead of some dumb ass fight Dino who can’t dodge a single fucking attack

what a joke Oda really hates Sanji and his fans this much

makes me wonder what’s the point of portraying him as wings with zoro for

Status
Not open for further replies.