Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji was literally chased by a Yonko an arc ago - with the same Yonko trying to kill his sister and he went ahead and blocked her attack.
Luffy used a CoA hardened Elephant Gun. He didn't use CoA hardening.

That isn't a fallacy. You literally have characters like Marco fight two Commanders at once or a Yonko in a 1v1 without using hardening. Same goes for Kid as well.

They show hardening ---> they have hardening. You can't gift feats they don't have.
having Coa in general is basically a testimony to having hardening thats as obvious as it can get.. you make it seem like it another tier like Acoa which is a whole different thing and has its intricate techniques... hardening does what invisible coating does but better but its was never said that if you have one other is a separate tier to achieve.. i can easily argue and ofc its a fact that sanji's leg strength has grown and now conditioned to the point where he just uses invisible arnament to reinforce his leg notNEEDING hardening.. especially the comparison you made with Luffy in WCI.. that just means unlike Luffy sanji doesn't require hardening on his already conditioned leg to pull of an attack of an attack of the same caliber.. even against Queen's metal claw attack he just casually deflected with his leg not needing hardening.

WCI wasn't even a combat centric arc.. most of the time he didn't even require hardening

unlike Luffy, sanji deflects blade without hardening

Sanji has confirmed that he incorporates arnament to reinforce his leg while using DJ.. you literally have no basis to say that he hasn't hardening coz he never showed it.. even the folks closest to oda the anime directors had sanji use hardening..

its like you're making your own rules to fit your game literally.. its like saying a Yonko like Kaido who has tremendous battle experience somehow realized he can coat Coc but not Coa thats absurd..

its a blatant fact hardening is no Coa oogabooga you need to achieve... if you have arnament in general you must have hardening too..

your logic is.. that one soldier in Dressrosa pitifully trying to stop the bird cage has it but sanji doesn't even tho sanji literally said he uses Coa while fighting a commander.

Queen abilities are irrelevant vs Katakuri.
The only thing annoying is his stealth mode
That's it.
Post automatically merged:

Stop replying me with these nonsense
Katakuri has no AP above Queen's and with Germa abilities to his modified weapons, tech, and Haki, Queen beats Katakuri more.
Man. Ok. If you can post ACoC using same effect but black, or same sfx, be my guest. It doesn't exist.

And yeah. I also say there's a decent possibility of Sanji getting CoC. You can believe that characters will have something. But that doesn't mean you should act like there's an implication of them already having it when there is 0
Cause something new and Oda might be giving him COC in another way as Zoro on his COC another way as he wants it be different from how Luffy got his COC after all.

I am not saying it 100% true, but possibilities on it which it can be, so you never know. No need to take it to the point thinking I said it was canon when I said it is theory and possible to be given strange way of his attack.

Queen abilities are irrelevant vs Katakuri.
The only thing annoying is his stealth mode
That's it.
Post automatically merged:

Stop replying me with these nonsense
If you're failing to respond with a proper refutal to people debating your very underwhelming and seemingly nonsensical takes, don't bother posting your opinions.

"Queen can hurt Sanji left and right. But exoskeleton will tank anything King throws at him."

Please. At least pretend you're not biased. Or at least have the decency to defend those takes.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
your logic is.. that one soldier in Dressrosa pitifully trying to stop the bird cage has it but sanji doesn't even tho sanji literally said he uses Coa while fighting a commander.
You are once again, assuming that CoA = CoA hardening lol. They are two separate things read the post timeskip again.

I'm literally not gonna read the entire long essay you've posted since you are basically denying actual manga facts lol.

What about Sanji not having it? Marco doesn't have it, Kid doesn't have it as well, Killer doesn't have it as well. If they don't have it, Sanji not having it makes sense.

It's just that these characters don't need Armament Hardening, they are strong without it itself. However that does not change the fact that CoA hardening > basic CoA

The Queen has no ability to overcome fs,awakening, higher speed,a higher attack power,much better haki and lethality.The abilities that Queen has are not even worth anything to Katakuri.He can't hit it with his lasers, he can't hit it with a Brachio snake move, he can't even touch it himself.
And their ancient zoan endurance is a big exaggeration.Before Sanji's p.up, base Sanji, which didn't have as much attack power even as g3,Queen just continued to take damage from Sanji.

Sanji has attacked up to this time with attacks that won't even make it to the g3.After p.up that, he only hit 5 in total.And this fight won't last long.Is about to end.
He does as he can move around and Katakuri has no defense for his snake attack that can hurt even COA Masters, so it's more on him beating Katakuri and he has ways on touching him as Katakuri isn't always accurate on FS as he gets to him. Queen's durability is beyond Katakuri and his strength is same one that hurt Big Mom, his own mother and captain. Katakuri is not above that and Sanji attacks in this chapter were G4 level, what you mean by that? That isn't logical at all there.

You sound a hater already
You bash Sanji and not surprised you bashing Queen

The fact you saying "don't wanna sound a hater" is just an excuse to cover your biased opinions
No Calamity has shown proper haki anyway
Queen and King used koka once, both suck at CoO

Only WsW and Ulti have been impressive haki wise
Why are you getting emotional more than Sanji fanboys? 😂

King hasn't got his ass kicked like Queen. I would have questioned his haki proficiency otherwise.

Maybe is a case of being a war threat due his plague weapons ....that's why the bounty.
I don't know, that probably justifies 132 million, not 1.32 billion. Even someone like Katakuri has 300 million less bounty.

Ultimate Sanji will become solid YC1 level after his fight with Queen. Whether he can beat Kat or King is a different matter that is still up in the air until Sanji/King shows more

But Queen isn't ever beating Katakuri. No YC2 is ever beating a YC1 and that has not changed. Queen's new Germa gimmicks are just gimmicks they haven't done anything noteworthy

You are once again, assuming that CoA = CoA hardening lol. They are two separate things read the post timeskip again.

I'm literally not gonna read the entire long essay you've posted since you are basically denying actual manga facts lol.

What about Sanji not having it? Marco doesn't have it, Kid doesn't have it as well, Killer doesn't have it as well. If they don't have it, Sanji not having it makes sense.

It's just that these characters don't need Armament Hardening, they are strong without it itself. However that does not change the fact that CoA hardening > basic CoA
what are your manga facts depicting Hardening isn't fundamentally the same as Coa and they aren't used for the same thing.. and are completely and utterly different from eachother go on.

Sanji: I've already come to terms with my fate!!
Sanji: I'm a different me from the one that fought you at the Live Floor earlier!!!

SANJI WAS FREAKING NERFED BECAUSE OF THE CHANGEMENTS IN HIS BODY I KNEW IT

Status
Not open for further replies.