Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie but that speed feat is indeed impressive. Even if we consider it's a short time burst like a blitz even then having such speed is hell impressive.

Oda literally drew the panel highlighting his disappearance as if he went invisible.

This is the best PU he has received.

As far as his hot flames is concerned then I am a bit off regarding it.

It seems Sanji used hardening and exoskeleton to protect his leg from hotter flames.

So, this means if anyone has better CoA then his hotter flames might not do much damage.
I agree the speed feat was impressive. On the same scale as the speed feat in WCI.

Imo Oda clearly highlight that speed will always be Sanji strongest attribute. Which prove me wrong because I thought it would be his fire.

he wasn't "soo far above" cool it with the lolpium they aren't in the live floor.. the roofs are different

Queen literally said he expends tremendous energy is using speed for invisibility and he couldn't detect sanji.. that SPEED.. is what he was talking about.. even if you don't wanna take the word invisibility for whats its worth use the word vanish.. it'd still depict sanji's soeed Qieen is emphasizing and yes Sky walk has an sfx
We got a panel which shows how far above Sanji was

Except he isn't invisible just moving very fast.
Queens COO feats are non existent so I don't see the need overblow the feat.
True Sanji's speed is impressive as I previously mentioned...doesn't change the fact that he was near the roof

People should give Kishi and Kubo credit. Their writing was horseshit but they knew how to draw fights
Kubo? 50:50 for me.

Not gonna argue against Kishi, tho. When his fights are good, they are really good. But, when they are not, they are really not.

Also, I know the guy's a lowlife, but Watsuki knew how to draw great fights, too. Kinda weird Oda didn't learn much from being his assistant. :lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.