What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Read the spoilers. His fire helps him take all these defense, but I understand it's hard that to swallow for you zoro fanboy as his opponent needs to be perfect in everyway without flaws
King still has Ancient Zoan resilience even without his fire.

His fire just grants him nigh invulnerability.

Even without his fire, Hybrid King clashed with and overpowered Rooftop Zoro's Ul Tora Gari:

Unless you want to argue that Rooftop Zoro cannot cut Queen, King is still considerably more durable than him.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The more King increases his speed, the less he has durability. So it balances to the point where someone like sanji who is SUPER FAST and with AP capable of defeating Brachio ancient zoan YC2 (tankiest ancient zoan) can beat him if took him offguard/outspeeding him, sanji doesn't lose his durability and regen when he moves fast also.
Also want to point out that futur sight is king's biggest counter since you can predict when the fire will be on/off, that's why the Katakuri would be a bad matchup for king
The only time where Sanji's speed turns out to be a problem for King is when he moves at his top speed, which he can't keep for too long. If King retains his defense, instead of doing for speed, during that time then he's outlasting Sanji's speed mode with moderate to no injuries. King mostly keeps his defense up and barely ever opts for going fast.

Not at all. A YC Yonko. Like Katakuri having FS while Big Mom doesn't.
Kaido has air slashes, though, while BM doesn't have FS, so not really the same thing.

The strongest of which are the pure strength/haki based ones (Vajra arrow) rather than the passive df breath ones, though his df breath is sharper (and his breath is sharper than King's strength based knockback slashes).

Not gonna lie, if King is revealed to be defeated next chapter, I'm going to take another long break from One Piece until ZKK or Yamato joins the Strawhats.

I am not really enthused by the prospect of an easy win for Zoro after unlocking Haoshoku. It was only King hype that made me return in the first place, so that hype failing to fully deliver would send me back to hiatus.

Perhaps something should be said for me setting my expectations too high.
Post time skip most fights have not been upto expectations. Oda creates way too many character and invited complicated plotlines .

You can only blame author at this point . He likes jokes and puns in his manga . Honestly at this point i am just waiting for laugh tale arc .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kings “gimmick” is far less gimmicky that I expected. So he basically trades super durability for better speed. That’s pretty tough to pass around.
And it's not like super speed King is not durable.

He clashed head-on with Rooftop Zoro's Ul Tora Gari and sent him flying:

If Rooftop Zoro cannot cut you, then you're incredibly hard.

The more King increases his speed, the less he has durability. So it balances to the point where someone like sanji who is SUPER FAST and with AP capable of defeating Brachio ancient zoan YC2 (tankiest ancient zoan) can beat him if took him offguard/outspeeding him, sanji doesn't lose his durability and regen when he moves fast also.
Also want to point out that futur sight is king's biggest counter since you can predict when the fire will be on/off, that's why the Katakuri would be a bad matchup for king
Sanji burns his stamina away when he uses his max speed.

King doesn't need to go into his speed mode if Sanji damage is simply too low.

FS again will only help if he can dish out enough damage otherwise no need to change his fire from defense to offense.

Being fast here is irrelevant if your AP is not great.
King can just choice to never go into speed mode and let you waste your energy away.

Status
Not open for further replies.