What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What 5ch leaker says is that the word “Santoryuu” from “En-ou Santoryuu” is written in 2 differents forms in the chapter.

- 閻王三刀流 (that mean “King of Hell's Three Swords Style”) with “style” kanji (流).
- 閻王三刀龍 (that mean “King of Hell's Three Dragon Swords”) with “dragon” kanji (龍).

It seems it's not a typo, but who knows.

Zoro attacks that 5ch leaker mentions are “Rengoku Oni Giri” (煉獄鬼斬り) and “Ippyaku Sanjou Biryujigoku” (一百三情 飛竜侍極 - 130 Feelings, Flying Dragon Extreme Samurai).
Normal people creating named attacks: one or two words.

Zoro creating named attacks: LET ME WRITE A FUCKING ARTICLE.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
:milaugh:

FS yet hit by base Luffy.

CoC but can't coat attacks.

Having stronger CoA than Luffy is nothing impressive. Hody beat Luffy's CoA.

King destroys Katakuri.

It's funny how with some fans say haki is important and it makes a character powerful but only when they say it is. That only applies to some characters. Other characters don't need haki to be powerful as long as they agree with it.

Pathetic.
:gokulaugh:
So you saying being better in every stat makes you weaker? Not to mention Kata awakened hes DF:suresure: Kata would mid diff at best King

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I see some are still trying to claim King isn't fast or strong. Yet, they ignore and make excuses when Katakuri was being tagged by base Luffy.
:milaugh:

Doesn't matter what the haters say. FS doesn't increase the users speed and Katakuri was beat by WCI Luffy.

While King is facing ACoC Zoro. A stronger Zoro than the one who blitzed, bested and scarred Kaido.
:cheers:
Have you noticed how much copium they use? :saden:
Notice how everything they are saying about King now will come to bite them back in the ass when Zoro negs Kaido. :cantseeme:
Kaido's 1 gimmick is his toughness which everyone and their mother bypassed :kayneshrug:
Everyone except Luffy, he still cant deal with his toughness and has to skip it. :ihaha:
Its not oni giri fuck tHt garbage ass move
It is. :myman:
No COC, no awakening, face reveal + flashback + defeat at the same chapter. It's so rushed, I'm very disappointed. 2 more chapters wouldn't hurt the narrative at all. It seems Zoan awakening will be only used for Kaido...

What do you think about this? @Topi Jerami @TheAncientCenturion
Rushed? King vs Zoro is going on for 4-5 chapters already, lol.
That's not rushed, that's more than any other Zoro opponent ever got, a lot more.
Except maybe lord Pica who is the master of hide and seek. :goyea:
:suresure:No CoC, awakening, advanced haki,
Speed at best Boundman level...
Once his gimmick is countered, he's trash

Kata remains the only special YC
Even if you counter his fs, he still powerful to match or blitz you
Now they wanna drop OP coz King look trash
Everyone knows that you wish Katakuri was half as good as the man who makes even Kaido look bad. :cheers:

I can't believe i am sad that zoro is too stronk
Tbh, it's not a matter of Zoro being too stronk, it's a matter of the fight being disgustingly rushed at the end. I mean, King talked about Zoro's kingly ambitions last chapter and now he's getting defeated this chapter without showing basic COC. This is really pure shit man. I was so freaking excited for this battle, it started of very great but at the end, it's Oda... And Raizo vs irrelevant fucker (forgot his name) ain't still over lmfao.

It's not that Zoro is strong but King is weak as hell
:josad:

Dude is worst than Jack
King just took na stronger attack than the one that scarred Kaido and you claim he's not that strong.
:crazwhat:

You never seems to amaze me how far I'll go to downplay Zoro's power. He has some of the best feats in the manga yet stop still claim they are nothing impressed and others could do the same even though nobody else has done it except for Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.