What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
let's debunk this meme that Oden had better control of Enma.

33 years old Oden would let Enma take all of his haki, never used AdCoC before returning to Wano.
21 years old Zoro has Enma for about 2 weeks, lets Enma take all of his haki, immediately masters AdCoC and has a new conquerors style based around it. :hope:
Oda basically confirmed that togen totsuka was ACoC. idk why you are trying to downplay one of the most hyped characters in one piece just to wank zoro.
Post automatically merged:

At this point, if Kaido doesn’t have awakening, then no pirate in the world has an awakened Zoan since the only awakened zoans we’ve seen are WG.
sengoku probably has it

I think he will. It will essentially be a resurrection. I wouldn't be surprised if CoC-laced KKG sends him crashing into Wano and KOes him temporarily.

Then with awakening he will wake up one last time but this time the fight will be in Wano.
In impel down the awakened zoans also had no sense of self. Maybe using awakening is like a temporary/somewhat temporary sacrifice that makes them go crazy.

Maybe Kaido loses and then as a last ditch move uses awakening and everyone has to stop him

I was hoping that King could do a lot more than taking one hit from Enlightened Woro instead of immediately going down like he is paid to lose. :catsweat:
I understand however this would have only been the case had he also had advanced coc to defend himself against said attack. Him not having it while kaido hypes advanced coc as something only the top strongest of the world could use made it clear that zoro was gonna one shot king had he not also had it

I understand however this would have only been the case had he also had advanced coc to defend himself against said attack. Him not having it while kaido hypes advanced coc as something only the top strongest of the world could use made it clear that zoro was gonna one shot king had he not also had it
Fair enough. But we were on the verge of greatness with Zoro vs King. We were this close. :pepemy:
Post automatically merged:

In impel down the awakened zoans also had no sense of self. Maybe using awakening is like a temporary/somewhat temporary sacrifice that makes them go crazy.

Maybe Kaido loses and then as a last ditch move uses awakening and everyone has to stop him
Not everyone. There can be only one. :catrude:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I'm scared now that Oda is gonna make Zoro one shot Shiryu once Zoro gains FS...:catcry:

...can we convince Oda to have Zoro vs Aokiji instead of Shiryu? :catsweat:
The fate of Zoro opponents is to be one-shotted since he is following in the footsteps of Ryuma who ended every foe in one strike. :catrude:
No need for FS(also doesnt work vs Shiryu) to one-shot Shiryu, Breath of all things will locate the breath of Shiryu's sword.
Parallel to Ohm fight when the sword gave away the opponent's location. :goyea:

Is this the new admiral downplay for when they fight the monster trio?

“They aren’t top tiers, they’re just trick/tuned opponents.”

:quest:
Stop worrying about which tiers people place them in, lol. They are top tiers alrite.
Judge them based on their performance against someone as dangerous as Zoro. :cheers:

Since Zoan awakening is probably a constant boost in stats, it isn't specifically mentioned. It's not even mentioned in Kaido's case. I doubt his awakening would give him new modes or abilities.

@sanjikun well, Doffy stitching his organs together is a trick too, but you give him credit for that. Even without the flame, King is pretty durable; overpowering Zoro's tiger hunt and only having his mask partially shaven off, while not carrying his flames. And the flame defense is a legit defense. He can also fight while having his flames on; in this case he is just slower, while without flames, he is incredibly fast.
yep, that correct. King was unlucky to face probably the character with the highest AP potential in Wano. I am not joking. Zoro AP is the highest in Wano.

Bogard

You can't win
IMO, that mindset was when he got cocky and dominated Zoro at his own forte, to establish his utter superiority.

I don't think he's gonna be fighting the entire battle with that in mind, King was established as a pragmatist who doesn't care for honor or style or form. If he still engages with Zoro in a swordfight, I think Oda royally screwed up his character.
At the beginning yes, but it seems he started growing interest in Zoro's sword ideology during the fight

Here he got angry at the fact Zoro wanted to sacrifice himself for a sword to the point he actually went out of his way to save him instead by kicking him back to the island

And here he was seemingly happy to see that Zoro got his swords back

Zoro didn't even use Asura to defeat King, like I said would happen. Asura+AdCoC couldn't even knock Kaido off his feat.

Kaido>>>>>>>>>>>>>King by a large margin.

Like there should have ever been any doubt, but you know a certain fandom and their fantasies......
Chill the fuck out
Zoro had accidental burst of CoC through Enma in Ashura while he he had 30 broken bones.

King no sold attacks that had Kaido screaming like a bitch and than attacks even stronger.

Now Zoro needs just one clean hit to kill Kaido.

Kaido >>>>> King is as wild as it gets.
Kaido at best mid diffs King although the way they are portrayed in flash back, King being overall more durable and having superior Ap he gives Kaido high diff.

Zoro is stronger than Kaido right now

Status
Not open for further replies.