• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@ConquistadoR: King honestly demolishes Katakuri:
  • Even without his flames, he's durable enough to tank Haoshoku Zoro's attacks.
    • So Katakuri can't put him down even if he could disable his flames.
  • High speed mode so fast that even Zoro's eyes can't track him.
    • Kata reacting to him is now extremely suspect, and I straight up don't see it.
  • Massive AOE and insane offensive prowess:
    • Imperial Archer overwhelmed Rooftop Zoro's Ul Tora Gari and sent him flying.
    • Tempura Udon flattened several small mountains and obliterated the underlying bedrock.
    • Kanryuudon seems capable of somewhat matching En Ou Santoryu Zoro's attacks.
  • His fire is as hot as magma.
    • Recall that magma is the hottest known thing in One Piece.

Katakuri has no prayer of pushing King to high difficulty.

Honestly, Kanryuudon might oneshot.

Worst Case, King goes superspeed and plays Ping Pong with Katakuri.

@Sentinel, @TheAncientCenturion, @Tyki_Mikk: what do you guys think about King now? Where do you place him?
I'll wait for scans to see King's speed emphasized and his new moves. I'm not sure his elemental attacks will work against Katakuri spectacularly and Marco's fire > regular fire.

Okay anyways I want your opinion on Post Wano Sanji vs King, who wins?

I think King mid diffs
pretty much

Sanji just doesn't have the AP to break through King's durability. Lunarians can survive in any environment, which means they should have heat resistance. At best, Sanji will need his strongest attacks to do even a little bit of damage to King. But even if we say that he can break through king's racial durability. I have zero faith that he can do so much damage that king can't recover from it even with his ancient zoan.

Nobody but sanji has plasma so by thus logic Plasma Leg Lightspeed Wanji>> your favorite character
Wtf is a plasma leg? Is it a powerup only hyped by a random nobody online? Meanwhile, top tiers were shitting their pants when Luffy displayed CoC at Marineford. It might be a news to you, but we use manga facts here, no place of your headcanon.

Sanji will get it soon. Also, Zoro’s CoC isn’t on the same level as Luffy’s.
Right right....Sanji will get CoC, Usopp will get CoC, Cuckakuri will get AdCoC, Kizaru will get CoC. I told you people CoC is no joke. You guys dont understand Oda cant make CoC cheap when it will be the main tool of the protagonist to counter BBs multiple devil fruits.

pretty much

Sanji just doesn't have the AP to break through King's durability. Lunarians can survive in any environment, which means they should have heat resistance. At best, Sanji will need his strongest attacks to do even a little bit of damage to King. But even if we say that he can break through king's racial durability. I have zero faith that he can do so much damage that king can't recover from it even with his ancient zoan.
out of his flame trick, King has the toughness of an ancient dinosaur, Sanji can win if he manages to hit several hits when King is without his perfect defense.

Why does every Zoro opponent
Every Zoro feat
Every Zoro portrayal need to be so severely downplayed?

I don't get it
When Luffy unlocked advCoC it was wanked to moon
When Zoro did the same people started finding excuses and some how awakening something someone like Doffy and Impel Down guards can unlock can stack up to it.

When Luffy defeated YC1 at the brink of his death it was wanked to moons
When Zoro massacred other YC1 who has much better feat he's downplayed

We downplay Pica because he's mere Doffy subordinate when supernovas were wanked

Then Zoro started eating supernova after supernova for dinner and people started downplaying them and finding excuses to downplay his feat

Then Zoro permanently scarred Kaido, something which was wank3d to moon when Oden did it. But when Zoro did the same people started finding excuses "Kaido was not on his knees" "Small scar" ignoring that Gear 4th failed to do any damage and Luffy had to learn two advanced form of Hakis to keep up

Like how long are we gonna continue this?
Can we ever rank Zoro fairly?

And when Zoro fans defend Zoro they become demonized.

Like why?
Why do we need to severely downplay king
saying stupid shit like "He doesn't have CoC so he's weaker than Kata" yet at the same time Law doesn't have CoC but he's stronger than advCoC user Zoro and CoC less sanji is Zoros rival.

Why? Just why?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Why does every Zoro opponent
Every Zoro feat
Every Zoro portrayal need to be so severely downplayed?

I don't get it
When Luffy unlocked advCoC it was wanked to moon
When Zoro did the same people started finding excuses and some how awakening something someone like Doffy and Impel Down guards can unlock can stack up to it.

When Luffy defeated YC1 at the brink of his death it was wanked to moons
When Zoro massacred other YC1 who has much better feat he's downplayed

We downplay Pica because he's mere Doffy subordinate when supernovas were wanked

Then Zoro started eating supernova after supernova for dinner and people started downplaying them and finding excuses to downplay his feat

Then Zoro permanently scarred Kaido, something which was wank3d to moon when Oden did it. But when Zoro did the same people started finding excuses "Kaido was not on his knees" "Small scar" ignoring that Gear 4th failed to do any damage and Luffy had to learn two advanced form of Hakis to keep up

Like how long are we gonna continue this?
Can we ever rank Zoro fairly?

And when Zoro fans defend Zoro they become demonized.

Like why?
Why do we need to severely downplay king
saying stupid shit like "He doesn't have CoC so he's weaker than Kata" yet at the same time Law doesn't have CoC but he's stronger than advCoC user Zoro and CoC less sanji is Zoros rival.

Why? Just why?
CRY LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.