What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can cope all you want

But non asura zoro defeating YC1 and getting AdCoC which even kidd doesn't have literally puts him above YC1 easily but below yonkou level.

Not to mention he literally gave scar to kaido and made him dodge and Hold hakai for a second which no captain pulled.

It's time for you to accept this reality
Did I talk about Zoro or luffy?

I said luffy is solid top tier not YC1 + like you claiming

Z: I don't have much time. If this drags on, this sword will steal my life away!

K: So you do have an appropriate sense of the danger you're in.

Z: Although he seems to be of a special race, that doesn't matter to me. [unclear] I've trained enough. King of Hell: Santoryuu

King: !

King: Don't get ahead of yourself... Kaido-san is the man who will become the Pirate King!

Kaido: At this rate the government will never let you go, Lunarian. I'm leaving this place to start my own crew! What will do, guinea pig?

King: Can you change the world?

Kaido: Only I can change it.

The experiments have escaped!

Kaido: What's your name?

King: Arbel.

Kaido: You're strong. Call yourself 'King'! Stay under my wing, I won't hand you over to anyone!

Kaido: From today onwards, you're my right hand! Worororo!
Kaido is not bad :´(

Even evil people have who to care.

Speaking about the cover story, how the hell the Germa66 could escape??? What are the Big mom pirates doing? I mean I understand that Jinbe and co flee since they escape underwater, but the Germa66 with their huge ship? Wtf did Big mom and her childrens doing here, are they afk or something,otherwise nothing can explain how the Germa66 could escape here. That is literally bullshit here, all the sacrifice moment only that Pound, Fishmens and Germa66 could easily escape??? Aren't this no bother anyone else here?
The answer is pretty apparent at this point. They gave their lifespan to escape like Zepo and Pedro did.

It's literally the only viable and believable explanation.

I must say despite Oda ending this fight in one chapter i feel it did justice it deserved.

+ Zoro quite strong now. Easily better than Oden that set out of Wano and clashed with young WB.
King also isn't like what spoilers hinted at. The gimmick is there but he'd still be pretty hard to take out. No hesitation putting him above Marco and Katakuri.

Last Sanji IJ sent the heavy Queen flying all the way out like Team Rocket. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.