What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
It's clearly similar

And you know what ? It's not the only similarity Oda drew during this chapter. Another similarity is this one

And both characters who he happens to have given a parallel to Zoro just before his battle with King

So despite what you think, Oda clearly knew what he was doing this chapter
[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]
ryuma cut a dragon head

We need to see. If she can actually produce half the Hakai level attack as her strongest then her AP is probably comparable to full power ACoC Zoro.

Can Massive Big Mom beat Kaido??
Does she lose speed for AP
We need to see what happens
Post automatically merged:

And what About Zoro vs Kaido??
Well she says that this is her full power form or like her last resolve.

Like a Gears,Ifrit or Ashura

I’m not saying it. I’m saying Zoro fans will say it
who?
The ZKK idea didnt give a dam about this fight with King (maybe the only reason to make it less actractive if Zoro would achieve a new PU the blacken trait) that aint happen and also Zoro didnt use flying dragon blaze that Kaido dodge on the rooftop so nothing change from chapter 1034 at today.

Or

???

Which one is more of a parallel here? Please don't try and delude yourself. Zoro parallels Oden this chapter, showcasing he's reached his level.

Creating a black blade and killing Kaido (something Oden could never achieve and thus surpassing him) will happen when ZKK happens, that's the Ryuma parallel.

ZKK is alive and well.
This man gets it.

It ain't that difficult when you have average reading comprehension skills or aren't a mindless fanboy of you know who trying to push an agenda

I think Roger was more simply avoiding trouble of going through her entire crew. Why have an unwanted war.

Soul fruit won't work against someone with godly will power like Zoro
Prometheus is useless
He will tank all hera strikes
He's got AP to kill her
He can block any of her hits
Tank a lot of her hits
Has speed to land his lethal moves on her. I'd way Zoro extreme diffs
I ll just wait and see how law and kidd fight her. I dont really like her as character because oda doesnt know what role she has in this war.

If its to powerup kidd and law that is not really happening as well.

I disagree.

I think Zoro with intel about King’s durability/speed trade off still wins even without COC.

Just instead of taking 15 minutes it takes Zoro an hour or so.
Zoro almost died a few times against King, and he was fully recharged from the medicine going into this fight, King avoided strafing flying combat because it was too effective and "he loves swords".

You might as well say Sanji could have beaten Queen without armor if fully healed before the fight, given warning of Brachiosnakeus and given the chance to turn it into a battle of attrition,

Might as well give WCI Luffy advantages of not being drugged by a side character, worn down from fighting Cracker, worried about a time limit, fighting in an open area where his speed and aerial mobility can be greater factors, using KKG etc. etc.

Adding hypothetical factors to fights to theorize how some character could possibly grind out a win without their arc powerup is very strange, Zoro/Sanji/Luffy all overcame their fights in victories where they grew past their opponent.

Oda was scarred that Zoro&Shanks would become way more popular than Luffy (check his interview). He clearly spent much more panels, chapter on Luffy than any other character in One Piece.....Give the same amount of panel to Law&Zoro and they would destroy Luffy popularity.
Yeah Oda was scared of his own characters and the world which he makes.
:gokulaugh:

Are you his editor. Oda can make Zoro a pussy/simp/retard or do whatever with him, that will be canon because it is his world. One piece is his story to write. You should be thankful Oda loves Zoro too and gives him so much shine. Its not my fault Oda loves Luffy more.

Status
Not open for further replies.