What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pathetic attempts to downplay King though. But at this point, is there even a valid argument?

> King already clapped Marco while holding back
> King is able to produce magma attacks the size of a dragon
> King is able to endure adcoc slashes even without his durability boosting flames from highest AP adcoc Zoro
> King is fast enough for Zoro to only wait for a counter strike when Zoro himself is capable of high speed movement. This means King is even faster than "high speed movement" we've seen so far
> King has mountain range DC, high lethality, high AP (note Akainu with magma is stated to have high AP among DF users), high durability beyond Kaido's, high endurance, high range. Even his haki is strong enough to protect his sword from magma

:kayneshrug::kayneshrug:Anyone downplaying him to Kuri or Marco's level is just coping....lol Future sight:milaugh:
Katakuri will be able to use FS and see himself dead on the ground before it happens.

Now rethinking in MF Oda was spoiling about powerscaling from a Yonko to a Admiral to a YC.

YC was consistently put against Admirals Kizaru,Akainu and Aokiji.

While WB was only watching.

So goes like this Yonko>Admirals=>Right Hand guys.

I would say Sanji grew a lot more powerful actually he is on an entirely different level after his PU
I agree with that however that doesn’t change the fact that Queen is garbage. I’m glad Sanji finally got some power behind him. But let’s be consistent Queen took a couple of hits and is down for the count. Katakuri was bashed for the same thing vs Luffy.

But the difference is Queen is supposed to be durable and Katakuri isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.