What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanjicucks aren't happy even after getting a draw against Queen? Don't tell me you thought that a sissy ass character like him is a conqueror too? :choppawhat:
Lol. Yeah ZoLocucks passing out is a draw with killer too. lol

Lanji doesn't need magical swords and asspull coc to beat a Yonko commander though. lol

Crying now ZoLocuck?

Luffy vs Kaido......:steef:

Law + Kid vs BigMom.....:kata:

Zoro vs King...awesome finished fight...:finally:

Sanji vs Queen...good finisher but overall abv average.....:sanmoji::hurry:

and finally......

legendary ninja fight is a finale.....:fransuper:
Since Oda believes people actually care about Usopp carrying Kin's ass, Momoron's struggle, hoekages, and the end of lolrochi over the actual Beast Pirates as a Yonko crew, I can't help but conclude that he is a little deluded, sorry to say. :pepecafe:

Orochi will go down after Luffy beats Kaido at this point. :tchpepe:

Marco speed blitzed king, king was bleed after that attack and he was surprised by it, so no he didn't willingly tank it

Sanji has speed feats that put him above Marco

Meaning sanji is faster than king

Sanji's flammes are so hot they emit lightning

King's flammes can't do that

Also half of what you're saying is straight headcanon

King doesnt have adv coa or basic coc

And sanji this chapter just showed raw strength capable of sending a dino cyborg high in the sky

Put flammes hot enough to emit lightning and yeah, he has better ap than king's

He hasn't shown anything better than King speed wise. In fact, he did prove how much he actually lacks in the ability to sustain mental and physical activity (stamina) while King can move at speeds where you can't even see him for as long as he wants. So again, no, sanji is not faster than King.

Wait wtf, so even after I told you that King's fire ain't even fire any longer but instead magma you are gonna keep saying that sanji's fire is better.......than magma.....Jesus Christ.

King has AdvCoA or otherwise his hakied up sword would not be able to withstand the heat that magma produces we have seen magma literally disintegrate swords just by being near them.
And oh absolutey he does have CoC (the basic one) he uses it in this chapter in a clash against Zoro's they do the CoC eye glare and everything. So cope harder please.

He showed Kong Gun level AP. That's it.
Show me something he's done that's better than Imperial Deep Pride Stake that casually destroys entire sections of the island of Onigashima or something that can compite with his mountain range size explosions or magma sword technique.

I'll wait...

He hasn't shown anything better than King speed wise. In fact, he did prove how much he actually lacks in the ability to sustain mental and physical activity (stamina) while King can move at speeds where you can't even see him for as long as he wants. So again, no, sanji is not faster than King.

Wait wtf, so even after I told you that King's fire ain't even fire any longer but instead magma you are gonna keep saying that sanji's fire is better.......than magma.....Jesus Christ.

King has AdvCoA or otherwise his hakied up sword would not be able to withstand the heat that magma produces we have seen magma literally disintegrate swords just by being near them.
And oh absolutey he does have CoC (the basic one) he uses it in this chapter in a clash against Zoro's they do the CoC eye glare and everything. So cope harder please.

He showed Kong Gun level AP. That's it.
Show me something he's done that's better than Imperial Deep Pride Stake that casually destroys entire sections of the island of Onigashima or something that can compite with his mountain range size explosions or magma sword technique.

I'll wait...
Ifrit Jambe made a Giant Dinosaur flying like a Rocket team from Pokemon.

I agree with that however that doesn’t change the fact that Queen is garbage. I’m glad Sanji finally got some power behind him. But let’s be consistent Queen took a couple of hits and is down for the count. Katakuri was bashed for the same thing vs Luffy.

But the difference is Queen is supposed to be durable and Katakuri isn’t.
It was a lot more than couple of hits tbh Queen took a lot of beating, if you go through all the chapters he fought he is very durable. While kata spent like 70% of his fight against Luffy evading everything with his fs he didn't take much damage before Luffy unlocked fs and the time he lost his cool

Katakuri is not invincible. It's a gimmick. He tricks m his opponents into believing he's invincible but all he is doing is moving his body around their attacks.

King is invincible or the closest thing to it. He has a better durability/defense than Kaido.

King doesn't need all of those powers to be powerful. He has his own power and ability. While Katakuri's power/ability makes him the weakest YCFM. It's not just about the power or skill you possess. It's how powerful you are in those areas combined with your overall strength.

Katakuri "next level hardness" might be impressive to Luffy who's haki was beat Cracker and Hody but that's doesn't mean it is impressive against Zoro's haki hardness who was trained to make his haki so strong his swords won't break.
Zoro overcame King's fake invinicibility without adv CoC in less than a chapter after discovering it.
FS was a real pain in the ass to deal with for a long period of time.
No he doesn't have better defense than Kaido, you could argue passive durability, but that is meaningless in 1vs1 combat against a top tier. You couldn't argue defense because Kaido with active Kanabo defense is well above King.

Luffy has better haki in all areas than Zoro, by a large margin.

Look at you, what a grown man! Meanwhile, let's witness...

-The satisfactory King the Wildfire who caused zero wildfires.

-The satisfactory leather suit that could have been fireproof but was just hiding his appearance because Lunarians are pursued (and this guy wanted to change the world...?).

-The satisfactory fallen angel-looking race capable of generating fire that ended up looking like your average winged with a tiny flame on the back (because the suit being fireproof since Lunarias are engulfed by flames was too difficult to portray, I guess).

-The satisfactory invulnerability that could have been explained by cauterization with fire, or the ability to extremely regulate his blood temperature, or whatever yet what Oda came with was "somehow this fire makes him more durable, but without it he gets faster because I don't feel like explaining it".

-The satisfactory inventiveness of Zoro's way to defeat him: "So I'll just attack him while he has no fire because I shouldn't face any trouble at hitting him at higher speed" (because Oda certainly couldn't think of anything to slow him down, such as Zoro destroying the environment in order to make him dodge while flying; or whatever).

-The satisfactory handling of Zoro learning Kin'emon's fire technique out of the blue even though Oda actually planned on putting him against an enemy that can generate and control fire.

-Of course, Zoro can indeed damage him even while on fire because of his conqueror's coating, I assume. If Oda is going to fall in the middle of nowhere with this (he can hurt him because he can land on his non-fire form, but also while defending with flames), why not focus on what resolution? Even turn Zoro into a full wild beast in order to contrast his Bonez fight and resume the "anything goes" theme from the start of their fight.

-Oh, and King can generate explosions by being stabbed but why elaborate on this.

Do you want me to talk about Queen's satisfactory versus too?
I was mocking your post because everything you say above can also be used as a reason why it is satisfactory. No need to write paragraphs lmao.

-The satisfactory King the Wildfire who's epithet doesn't mean he has to cause a wildfire, just like Zoro isn't a pirate hunter, but still called Pirate Hunter, or Sanji being Black Leg Sanji, but his legs not being black.

-The satisfactory leather suit that could have been fireproof but there is a literal fire burning at the back of King's head, and the suit somehow isn't burning. I wonder, maybe it is fireproof... hiding his appearance because Lunarians are pursued - makes sense doesn't it?

-The satisfactory fallen angel-looking race capable of generating fire that ended up looking like your average winged with a tiny flame on the back - averaged winged guy? Since when is having black wings and a fire on your back 'average looking'?

-The satisfactory invulnerability that could have been explained by cauterization with fire, or the ability to extremely regulate his blood temperature, or whatever yet what Oda came with was "somehow this fire makes him more durable, but without it he gets faster because I don't feel like explaining it" - that is explaining it you moron. He made it easy for you - fire = defense, no fire = speed.

-The satisfactory inventiveness of Zoro's way to defeat him: "So I'll just attack him while he has no fire because I shouldn't face any trouble at hitting him at higher speed" - and Enma awakened with CoC coating.

-The satisfactory handling of Zoro learning Kin'emon's fire technique out of the blue even though Oda actually planned on putting him against an enemy that can generate and control fire - which was indeed satisfying.

-Of course, Zoro can indeed damage him even while on fire because of his conqueror's coating, I assume. If Oda is going to fall in the middle of nowhere with this (he can hurt him because he can land on his non-fire form, but also while defending with flames), why not focus on what resolution? Even turn Zoro into a full wild beast in order to contrast his Bonez fight and resume the "anything goes" theme from the start of their fight. - again, here you had an expectation in your head, you didn't get it = fight bad. Get out of your ass. Zoro has always been, as well as swordsmen, about finishing with one slash.

-Oh, and King can generate explosions by being stabbed but why elaborate on this - yeah why would you. He's a Lunarian. Fire. Explosion. You don't need a big brain to figure it out.

Do you want me to talk about Queen's satisfactory versus too? - I'd like to see it lol, don't waste my time though

Status
Not open for further replies.