What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that however that doesn’t change the fact that Queen is garbage. I’m glad Sanji finally got some power behind him. But let’s be consistent Queen took a couple of hits and is down for the count. Katakuri was bashed for the same thing vs Luffy.

But the difference is Queen is supposed to be durable and Katakuri isn’t.
Queen took alot of hits overall, even more than King but King is still more impressive obviously.

This is why comparing Kidd to Zoro pisses me off.
They are comparing this disgusting monstrosity

to a literal Haki Kame Hame Ha

Like literally its a bunch of metal shafts. Lets say Kidd even attaches his ass to Zoro, what happens when Zoro covers himself in CoA or makes island sized barrier. A Skull sized explosion couldn't break his CoA but a bunch of scrap metal is supposed to.
It is ridiculous to compare Kidd and Zoro, people just can't let go of that supposed rivalry thing between Luffy and Kidd, hence why they are pushing for Kidd > Zoro which doesn't seem to be the case both in portrayal and feats.

Its more AoE than AP. That Island tilt attack was used on John Giant and did he even die.

WB's AP is scattered across the Island. Akainu took maybe 1% of the total attack as most of the attack to destroying the Island.
Is is the line drawn? some fans consider lethality = AP however when its comes to Whitebeard the same doesn't apply

No King without back fire is far faster than Sanji much less Queen.
Zoro was reacting to thunder bagua and Hakai attacks too fast for supernova
He also blitzed Queen with a casual slash

Zoro not seeing an attack is far more impressive than Queen not seeing

AP hell fucking no King shits on him. When has Queen shown even 1/1000th of Tempuradon AP.
Queen's brachiobomber has ridiculous AP.
Post automatically merged:

Would you look at that, I called the end of this chapter 2 years ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/dugjjj
Except you said Western dragon, and King's attack is an Eastern dragon.

It is ridiculous to compare Kidd and Zoro, people just can't let go of that supposed rivalry thing between Luffy and Kidd, hence why they are pushing for Kidd > Zoro which doesn't seem to be the case both in portrayal and feats.
Its so stupid man
Like even in wildest of head canons
Supposed "rival" of Luffy is 2v1 against yonko while Luffy is 1v1
How is doing (less than) half as good make you a rival?

And they still failed to answer me what does Big Mom have that is stopping Zoro from soloing her 1v1. Can you?

This is why comparing Kidd to Zoro pisses me off.
They are comparing this disgusting monstrosity

to a literal Haki Kame Hame Ha

Like literally its a bunch of metal shafts. Lets say Kidd even attaches his ass to Zoro, what happens when Zoro covers himself in CoA or makes island sized barrier. A Skull sized explosion couldn't break his CoA but a bunch of scrap metal is supposed to.
I think people are misunderstanding this panel. Zoro isn't firing anything here, he's right in front of King in the double spread:

He cut through the dragons and launched himself at King

He hasn't shown anything better than King speed wise. In fact, he did prove how much he actually lacks in the ability to sustain mental and physical activity (stamina) while King can move at speeds where you can't even see him for as long as he wants. So again, no, sanji is not faster than King.

Wait wtf, so even after I told you that King's fire ain't even fire any longer but instead magma you are gonna keep saying that sanji's fire is better.......than magma.....Jesus Christ.

King has AdvCoA or otherwise his hakied up sword would not be able to withstand the heat that magma produces we have seen magma literally disintegrate swords just by being near them.
And oh absolutey he does have CoC (the basic one) he uses it in this chapter in a clash against Zoro's they do the CoC eye glare and everything. So cope harder please.

He showed Kong Gun level AP. That's it.
Show me something he's done that's better than Imperial Deep Pride Stake that casually destroys entire sections of the island of Onigashima or something that can compite with his mountain range size explosions or magma sword technique.

I'll wait...
So half of your arguments are headcanons?

King wasn't stated to have adv CoA

By your logic sanji has Adv coa too because his shoes don't burn from the heat

Sanji's fire turns into lighting, that's how it is

Magma can emit lighting btw

King can emit hot flammes, that's it, they aren't hot enough to emit electrical discharges

You are literally using headcanons that don't even make sense

This is just pathetic, king didn't use coc, otherwise zoro would've stated it

Sanji pre awakening covered a mountain sized Fishmen in flammes, and yes wadasumi was stated to be the size of a mountain

Sanji with weaker flammes could emit that much fire

His raw strength is even higher than kong gun

Add on top of that flammes that literally no one, not even mera mera no mi users can produce

Its so stupid man
Like even in wildest of head canons
Supposed "rival" of Luffy is 2v1 against yonko while Luffy is 1v1
How is doing (less than) half as good make you a rival?

And they still failed to answer me what does Big Mom have that is stopping Zoro from soloing her 1v1. Can you?
Zoro can block Hakkai for 3 seconds and gets all broken bones. Big Mom can do half of Hakkai AP with her own. Zoro lasts 6 seconds. Wow. Big improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.