rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, well, I prefer what Kaido said in Japanese "I'll never give you to anyone" than "I'll never sell you out".
I think I’ll never sell you out is much better

because we see in this chapter itself his underlings tried to sell him out by ratting on him for a 100 mil

and we also get the sensation that Kaido experienced something in the past where he was sold out by someone else… which could be the reason he ended on Punk Hazard

Many times we see Kaido talks about “pirates will eventually sell you out”
When he was talking to Kinemon about Luffy

to me, it’s only a reflection on Kaido’s past

similarly with Crocodile, the guy in Alabasta was so obsessed on carrying out the missions himself that he never trusted anyone… he probably got burned for trusting someone at one point which lead him to be that insane in Alabasta

For King, I think it’s similar situation to the Robin/Ohara thingy
Where every person she wanted to take shelter with, sold her out to WG until she met a powerful enough pirate to be on her side and not sell her out like Crocodile (who also got his evil and trust issues)

which lead to SHs…

but yeah
I think “sell out” is much better

ZORO IS THE GOAT:zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug:,

This is 1 panel that I like in this fight, you can see the ferociety of the fight:

This is also 1 of the best feat I ever see for somene that can block (so moving his speed super fast) close range fire projictile from both side left right (King created a semi moon around Zoro) while they moving super fast:

Also this is one of the best speed feat panel and reaction time I see in Onigashima (so much for Zoro cant block Katakuri:lawsigh::

And finally Zoro advcoc with is AP is probably one of the most effective in onigashima (Yamato is far aways to even imagine to do the same damage than Zoro did to King, cutting a wing, cutting his katana, Luffy cant do the same, nor big mom with her slashes):

I wanna point out, that most of the dragon, wasnt on the sky:
check this panel:
$
So to the none ZKK believer, this dragon is mostly above onigashima (it is a small one too, nothing compare to Kaido,Momosuke) and you can see that Zoro still has a ground to run on it and the face of the dragon is already on Zoro. King is on the sky that right, not the dragon. None saw this happening, well Zoro next dragon is gona be much bigger and above the capital!!!!!!!!!!
Enma demand to Kill the strongest creature alive - Enma will with Zoro Sunacchi is the key to finish once for all Kaido!!!
:finally::steef::steef::steef::steef:

This was one of the best chapters ever! Zoro was soooo bad ass! I loved it!

I feel for King, it must really suck to be the last of your kind, puts him, Robin & Law in similar circumstances but worse for King being the last of his species. King is one fine looking dude and his design is epic! I really want more of his backstory.
He can always bang and have more kids for his kind hhhhhhh
:kayneshrug:
i’m surprised his race survival instinct didn’t kick in to do that yet hhhhh

I think I’ll never sell you out is much better

because we see in this chapter itself his underlings tried to sell him out by ratting on him for a 100 mil

and we also get the sensation that Kaido experienced something in the past where he was sold out by someone else… which could be the reason he ended on Punk Hazard

Many times we see Kaido talks about “pirates will eventually sell you out”
When he was talking to Kinemon about Luffy

to me, it’s only a reflection on Kaido’s past

similarly with Crocodile, the guy in Alabasta was so obsessed on carrying out the missions himself that he never trusted anyone… he probably got burned for trusting someone at one point which lead him to be that insane in Alabasta

For King, I think it’s similar situation to the Robin/Ohara thingy
Where every person she wanted to take shelter with, sold her out to WG until she met a powerful enough pirate to be on her side and not sell her out like Crocodile (who also got his evil and trust issues)

which lead to SHs…

but yeah
I think “sell out” is much better
Interesting take. I think Kaido's exact words back then were "pirates will eventually betray" or something, so I didn't connect this line back there. I just feel more like "I will never give you to anyone" shows Kaido is willing to protect King as a subordinate, instead of merely not betraying him. Still, Kaido sounds quite cool here so I wish he has a flashback on all these trust issues and how he thinks of his promise or sth.

ZORO IS THE GOAT:zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug:,

This is 1 panel that I like in this fight, you can see the ferociety of the fight:

This is also 1 of the best feat I ever see for somene that can block (so moving his speed super fast) close range fire projictile from both side left right (King created a semi moon around Zoro) while they moving super fast:

Also this is one of the best speed feat panel and reaction time I see in Onigashima (so much for Zoro cant block Katakuri:lawsigh::

And finally Zoro advcoc with is AP is probably one of the most effective in onigashima (Yamato is far aways to even imagine to do the same damage than Zoro did to King, cutting a wing, cutting his katana, Luffy cant do the same, nor big mom with her slashes):

I wanna point out, that most of the dragon, wasnt on the sky:
check this panel:
$
So to the none ZKK believer, this dragon is mostly above onigashima (it is a small one too, nothing compare to Kaido,Momosuke) and you can see that Zoro still has a ground to run on it and the face of the dragon is already on Zoro. King is on the sky that right, not the dragon. None saw this happening, well Zoro next dragon is gona be much bigger and above the capital!!!!!!!!!!
Enma demand to Kill the strongest creature alive - Enma will with Zoro Sunacchi is the key to finish once for all Kaido!!!
:finally::steef::steef::steef::steef:
People wanted Zoro to cut a dragon
Oda gave that to them this chapter and with similar panel to Ryuuma as tribute even to say this was the MOMENT…
Hhh
Anyone stil dreaming of ZKK is out of his mind

yep, Oda coudnt do a better job, and what Zoro cut wasnt that big and none saw that happening, the dragon was mostly over onigashima ground, only king is flying on the sky:

You know we have to describe everything because people are spreading disinformation about ZKK :kata:
Second SUNACCHI has to play the last role with Zoro, it coming boy it coming :steef:

Last edited:
Lol
Oda: I want someone to make comment on King face and race info but Zoro knocked them out… hmm let’s wake some of them up to say the info and get back to sleep

hhhh
That’s literally what happened… nothing about powerscaling here
What's your point? You said they were resisting his CoC but they wouldn't have gotten knocked out in the first place if they could resist it lol

Interesting take. I think Kaido's exact words back then were "pirates will eventually betray" or something, so I didn't connect this line back there. I just feel more like "I will never give you to anyone" shows Kaido is willing to protect King as a subordinate, instead of merely not betraying him. Still, Kaido sounds quite cool here so I wish he has a flashback on all these trust issues and how he thinks of his promise or sth.
Well
Think of it this way…
King or should I say “Albert” in that moment.. he didn’t want someone to show posession on him saying “I will never give you away”
The WG which is experminting on him and made him suffer didn’t want to give him away too hahaha

Albert only wants someone he can trust that will never hand him over again to WG because of fear or a deal or some shit…

Status
Not open for further replies.