rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
In that second panel that definitely fire as we can see the embers flowing around the top of his head. I do see your point in his hair can flow like fire, but Oda can be a bit inconsistent with drawing King's fire, and fire in general.

Sure it can be shaded sometimes, but as in the aforementioned page it's just white with line work.

In the last clash Oda doesn’t make it clear, but that was King's last stand and I personally wouldn't want to consider King an idiot if that was his speed form.
I'm just highlighting how Arbel's hair moves in the bottom four panels. The top 2 I'm saying are with fire but are distinct and noticable, whereas in the final panel it's a really small shape behind Arbel's head in lead up panels where Arbel doesn't have fire on.
Context is more important than panels where there is too much blur

Read the chapter in serial and pay attention to following details.
Every time King does a high speed dash
Every time King transitions from no fire mode to summoning fire of any kind
Zoro's statement to king right before finisher
King himself right before summoning imperial dragon.
Yeah, I'm trusting my eyes here.

Also god.damn sanji sent queen to the moon
Sanji sent Queen to Lunarian land Lol
Post automatically merged:

He’s not gonna be as dark as this, he’ll probably be like the guy from Full Metal Alchemist
Forgot his name… lol
But yeah, he is just tanned, little darkness not a lot
Post automatically merged:

How ? They both falling.
After they fall

I have a feeling Oda is not rushing these fights just cause he wants the arc to finish.
I believe he wants to repeat Ryuma's legend of keeping both pirates and marines out of Wano.
So the alliance will first defeat the pirates and then the weakened pirates will struggle but eventually beat the WG goons as well. This is probably were "a tragedy will happen" thing that Oda said before will happen

I have a feeling Oda is not rushing these fights just cause he wants the arc to finish.
I believe he wants to repeat Ryuma's legend of keeping both pirates and marines out of Wano.
So the alliance will first defeat the pirates and then the weakened pirates will struggle but eventually beat the WG goons as well. This is probably were "a tragedy will happen" thing that Oda said before will happen
It's Oda. Even Momoron losing attention is considered a tragedy by him. :sighting:

I'm just highlighting how Arbel's hair moves in the bottom four panels. The top 2 I'm saying are with fire but are distinct and noticable, whereas in the final panel it's a really small shape behind Arbel's head in lead up panels where Arbel doesn't have fire on.
I gonna have to wait for the next chapter if it clarify, but I'm not to certain one way or the other now. He can cast his flame on a whim after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.