Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intracrew bounties, not inter-crew bounties.
Within the same crew, the bounties can be used to powerscale somewhat assuming no gag bounties, against different crews there are many factors involved, in universe they will present different threat levels to the govt, out of universe when Oda creates a crew for a pirate enemies he probably creates the bounties at the same time or in reference to each other.
But Smoothie and Katakuri have a similar bounty gap. I don't think anyone thinks they are close in strength

He got help to beat Buggy and now he is all bullshit of 1v1.
Even his most recent feat of breakin Katakuri's record

He won via hostage advantage
Post automatically merged:

In the new world alone
Vs Doffy - he have major help from law and 100 gladiators

Vs cracker - cracker expose his lack of AoE and needed Nami's help to soften the biscuits

Vs kata- one word Brulee

Vs Kaido - self explanatory

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Shit, that one post triggered many rubber fans .. There is no battle that luffy wins without help or eating some shits at mid of battle .. All of you ignore that shit and acting like he did something exceptional , already at another level than others.. Anyone who has avarage Ap has potential to put Luffy into sleep as Apoo.. Been one shotted by Kaido multiple times while his wanked Ap still could not put kaido into sleep after multiple hits.. Lack of endurance and Ap examples of your rubber which are zoro good at.. Minus wano powerups he cant even break cracker's biscuits without help of nami yet all of you act like kings durability is nothing for him lmao.. At past popular " Shanks damaged ship with Coc " meme evolved into " but luffy siplitted sky " on every discussion
Still doesn't change the fact that Luffy is stronger than Zoro:cheers:
I don't care if he needs to eat or rest every damn time he fights. The fact is Zoro is and will never be stronger than Luffy as long as Eiichora Oda writes OP.
Trust me, I get it, I will be pissed too if I stan a character who trains all his life only to end up second best to a rubber boy who does nothing but sleep and eat:josad:

Even his most recent feat of breakin Katakuri's record

He won via hostage advantage
Post automatically merged:

In the new world alone
Vs Doffy - he have major help from law and 100 gladiators

Vs cracker - cracker expose his lack of AoE and needed Nami's help to soften the biscuits

Vs kata- one word Brulee

Vs Kaido - self explanatory
Hope Luffy gets a clean win against either Blackbeard or Akainu, as he should be strong enough to not need plot protection

Status
Not open for further replies.