Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The forum is dead after Sanji Vs Zoro feud calmed down due to Sanji fans calming down after Sanji Beat Queen.

Let's be honest. That's what was the Fuel of the forum after everyone who wasn't interested left.

Plus we have entered the more predictable part of the arc. The only question left is "Will Kidd and Law beat BM" since EVERYONE knows Luffy is gonna win. Even ZKK fans think zoro will do it after Kaido wakes up from being KO'd by Luffy

only 5100 comments... classic Luffy chapter... they should be thanking the Zbois for bumping the comments up by an additional 1000-1500 comments
No pics, no summary. Besides there is no war ongoing between Luffy fandom and others like there is whenever a Sanji or Zoro chapter drop where their fandoms go at each other trying to look for huffing and puffing, fainting or whatever to shit on one of the character.
And I guess people don't like it much that Luffy is fighting a Yonko 1v1, it kinda shatter their expectaions of a team battle where a combined attack was needed to take down Kaido.

That's why I see a lot of people still bitching that Luffy the MC has panels in the manga trying to look for the smallest details to downgrade his character while blinding themselves, finding excuses and lying to themselves about their own favourite characters.

I personnally don't have much to say about the chapter, I just want to see the panels of Luffy fighting Kaido

Last edited:
Lmao y’all Luffy haters talking about it the most tho
Post automatically merged:

Shit chapter + toxic ass thread = no interest
Lol caught in 4k. Zorotards will always be the loudest in any chapter anyways. Threatened by any character one-upping marimo, that’s why Sanji chapters are also the most discussed, plenty of Ztards trying to downplay Sanji to feel reassured. Mob mentality at it’s finest :wellwell:

Once Zoro forges black blades he will most likely even surpass yonko level I imagine.

Maybe it's as difficult as I predicted.

I predicted long ago he would not do that in Wano. :zosmug:
Not possible to surpass Yonko level. Even Roger was only a Great Pirate like the other Yonko. At best you can be at the top of Yonko level.

Yonko level represents the near peak of combat.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol caught in 4k. Zorotards will always be the loudest in any chapter anyways. Threatened by any character one-upping marimo, that’s why Sanji chapters are also the most discussed, plenty of Ztards trying to downplay Sanji to feel reassured. Mob mentality at it’s finest :wellwell:
Take them posts away and you have 3 posts cause no one gives a shit about luffys ass chapters
You should thank us.

Not possible to surpass Yonko level. Even Roger was only a Great Pirate like the other Yonko. At best you can be at the top of Yonko level.

Yonko level represents the near peak of combat.
Well, what would be the next step after great pirate? Super great pirate? Great pirate is the biggest status in context of piracy. But among pirates you have titles too, like world's strongest man. Whitebeard was acknowledged as the King of the sea. The whole era was his, with him ruling in front of the throne.

look what the point to discuss 6 line of spoiler without a full summary for a chapter in which nothing big happen beside x-drake is out of the game, we lose 1 number,

The only interesting part is King flashback, (and where Zoro is).

Luffy vs Kaido is probably 2 pages in which both use 1 name attack + being at the ground laughing.

There is nothing interesting going on, beside the title: The way of the samurai is to find a place to die."
which was connected to 1 of the most epic panel for Kaido design and also characterization.

So Kaido loves the way of the samurai. The way of the samurai involves looking for a good place to die. Zoro is still standing and his last moments with King involve a Kaido flashback.

This is the best part of this chapter all the rest is rubbish :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.