Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wiwi
Seastone:
Wano Country has many craftsmen who have expertise in working with the mineral and are the only ones skilled enough to forge it into delicate items, such as nails

Why don't give Usopp a powerup releated to seastone???

:pepehands:
:josad:

I really thought Usopp would find/use seastone to bypass Page One and Ulti durability. Wouldn't even have been the first time he used it against a devil fruit user
Loda is a hack

Luffy explicitly said he was going to take down the yonko silver medalists on his road to PK.
Because he is stupid. He doesn't have to he just want to. And he is too weak for that.
Post automatically merged:

technically it is, because during that time, Zoro&Law saved luffy 3 times.
So yes Luffy running out of hacky against 2 Yonkos is = to defeat :myman:
No is not. Luffy getting saved doesn't me he is being defeated either.

He absolutely never said that, not my issue if you're reading Wano Piss, he was refering to Kaido's REPUTATION of being the world's strongest which has been debunked countless times in the story as it is never stated to be factual unlike every other title out there.
It's no "joke SBS". It was a power level statement which Oda used to establish Kaido as the strongest. And no, it doesn't mean that Big Mom, as a mother, is stronger than Kaido. If you are intellectually honest, you understand that. The fan asked, whether his angry mother is stronger than Akainu and Oda, in that power level statement, discarded Akainu and decided to use Kaido when talking about the "strongest".

Several people called Kaido the strongest. Even a chapter was called "island of the strongest". It's nonsensical to call it rumor. The One Piece world is better at power scaling than us. Even the Marines themselves said, Kaido achieved what he did with strength alone.

:josad:

I really thought Usopp would find/use seastone to bypass Page One and Ulti durability. Wouldn't even have been the first time he used it against a devil fruit user
Loda is a hack
Smoker in Tashigi's body had seastone, but couldn't fuck with Luffy because of the strength gap. But you think Usopp standing his ground with seastone slingshots would be a good idea.
:luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.