Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only if it's a powerful cutting barrier technique.

Luffy is not damaging Kaido's body. He is bypassing it and causing only internal damage.
You can only slash Kaido's scales by "bypassing" it with barrier haki.
Kaido has bruises from Luffy's earlier hits, I don't know what you expect punches to do at a surface level aside from that?

Also serious Luffy has proven to have equal or superior base physical strength to hybrid Kaido, from splitting the sky equally with him despite being somewhat sloppy with adv CoC and physically restraining Kaido while laughing and talking to Yamato.

Xebec next level. He had all 3 yonkos under him and shiki etc. Blackbeard will be even stronger meaning luffy will be stronger. Zoro fans are gonna die of shock when they r gonna read that
Or create copium how *ACTUALLY* having the invisible fruit is equal to having the gura gura and yami yami fruits and how equalling Magellan is the same amount of hype as scarring *guard up not careless* Shanks.

especially after seeing other characters which are less important moving doing shit when they should be done for the rest of the raid.

Check Robin - after blackmaria (coudnt even stand on her own, brook had to carry her for 3 chapters)
Check 9 scabban - all had plots going on after kaido (some still fighting 1 vs 1 (stupid ninja fight) / Denjiro is somewhere probably going to hyori. Kinemon after the first defeat encounter Kaido again and he still is playin a role in Onigashima ( a dead man playing a role)
Check the samurai affected by the ice oni
Check Usopp (that took Ulti headbutt and crack his head)
Check Orochi
Check Apoo
Check Marco

Kinemon after the first defeat with kaido, Oda let met Kaido&Kinemon again but Zoro cant right? Clowns

Sure Zoro is done because (I am scarred that he will do some crazy stuff and taking the shine from Luffy) that the only reason they are thinking about that.
Yea kinemon and kiku literally died and got up in like 10 seconds

I wanna see every pirate bend the knee when luffy is pirate king and he participates in the war against the WG. They all have to scream
"WE FIGHT FOR OUR KING LUFFY"
And luffy got his cape on with zoro right and sanji left. Imagine that panel.
Post automatically merged:

Kardio flashback soon :steef::steef:
Cardio

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kaido snuck oden from behind.
Oden was going to kill kaido in 2 hits
Mihawks ap is superior to odens who only needed 2 hits to kill kaido.
Luffy gonna finish a hybrid kaido who ran a 16 man gauntlet who still gonna get up after luffy done
Oden wasn't killing anyone in two hits. Boy could barely beat Ashura Doji about two hits.
Hawkeye's superior ap was nowhere to be seen in MF. Jozu ate his attack, Luffy easily dodged his attack and Vista...:virusprot:
Current Luffy could barely dodge Kaido's Bagua. Current Luffy would dance around Hawkeye easily

Oh so now Kaido ran a 16 man gaunlet. I thought Luffy and the Scabbards did little to no damage to Kaido so why does that matter all of a sudden?
I could care less if Kaido ran through the whole new world. The fact is Luffy is gna defeat a Hbrid Kaido in his prime in coupla minutes. That is less time it took Hawkeye to defeat...oh wait, his only notable win is against Krieg:shame:

:ihaha: :laughmoji:when I am watching this: 2 captain that are fighting some metal hommies after using awake DF.

I am happy Zoro fought King, one of the most competent fighter in One Piece with a defense that is superior to Kaido.
A guy that is a killing machine.

That 2 clown are far away from the KING OF HELL :yearight::cheers:
ual, a picture of big mom vs kid and law.

is the fight over? over the next few weeks we'll see the real fight between big mom and captains, and you'll disappear from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.