Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lanjitards once again trying to force parallels between Zoro and Sanji like the wings and stars shit, while Zoro is the Right hand and swordsman and Sanji is just the Cook.
Zoro didn't fainted lmao, only Sanji, Oda shows again that Zoro is right hand and equal to Luffy
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:"

Oda:
You forgot

Also Oda: I will give Zoro AdvCoC and make him a King and not give Sanji CoC because Sanji is not a King

It’s on you then mate the fight is looking great
It's understandable, it hasn't really started yet. Luffy fights almost always truly "start" when the other fights are done. Like he's, he fights Doflamingo for some time while the other fights occur, but the REAL fight with Doffy starts when he stops Doffy from stepping on Law's head.

This attack this chapter kind of "starts" it officially I'd say. But then we also have the added factor of Linlin, so who knows how long all of this lasts when you factor in the other 30 relevant characters in the arc (10 chapters? 20? Somehow 30?).

This Kaido x Joyboy shit came from nowhere lol. I’m pretty sure we haven’t seen Kaido smile once on panel in the past 4 years of this shitstain arc, but these past 3 chapters he’s been smiling and laughing like a complete lunatic, completely inconsistent with what little character Crydo has had up until now.

Add more inconsistency to his character, and the objective shittiest character Oda has ever written somehow becomes even shittier.
It's pretty obvious that he thought he was Joyboy and was a lot more joyful. Then something happened to make him despair and suicidal. Presumably because he found out he couldn't be Joyboy. Now Luffy is awakening in him the joy he lost.

You always whine about this being a kids cartoon (While religiously reading and arguing about it), but it seems you can't even understand basic things going on?lol

It's understandable, it hasn't really started yet. Luffy fights almost always truly "start" when the other fights are done. Like he's, he fights Doflamingo for some time while the other fights occur, but the REAL fight with Doffy starts when he stops Doffy from stepping on Law's head.

This attack this chapter kind of "starts" it officially I'd say. But then we also have the added factor of Linlin, so who knows how long all of this lasts when you factor in the other 30 relevant characters in the arc (10 chapters? 20? Somehow 30?).
We're getting to the "your birdcage is in my way" portion of the fight except it's "your floating island is getting in my way". This is when Luffy goes G4.

So I expect

Gear 4 Luffy knocks Kaido around
Kaido awakens
Gear 4 runs out/stalling
Luffy comes back with 1 final finisher

Status
Not open for further replies.