Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyronejenkins

So if Luffy is a captain and must be stronger than why wasn't he stronger in whiskey peak and was himself wondering who's stronger?

So MC?
So Luffy is stronger than Gol D Roger as well?
Luffy is fighting kaido 1v1 and will win. Zoro is koed from an extreme diff fight with King.

Luffy would win in whisky peak too btw. Zoro is luffys main bitch btw too as this chapter confirmed, he had to think of his master to gain willpower to win against king :kata:

I’m curious what kaido’s reaction will be when he realises that luffy is truly Joyboy.

It make sense why kaido isn’t as happy as he once was after realising he isn’t Joyboy.

Zoro is too potent, its a good thing Luffy is fighting Kaido, because if Zoro was the one doing a 1v1 against him Onigashima would have fallen a long time ago and everyone in wano would be dead by now.
:crazwhat:
"So potent" he managed to KO a YC1, the bare minimum that was expected of him after Sanji KO'd a YC2 the chapter before and after his captain KO'd a YC1 4 years ago.

Luffy is fighting kaido 1v1 and will win. Zoro is koed from an extreme diff fight with King.

Luffy would win in whisky peak too btw. Zoro is luffys main bitch btw too as this chapter confirmed, he had to think of his master to gain willpower to win against king :kata:
Extreme my ass LOL, that was a low mid diff at best.
:gokulaugh:
Damn condomtards forget Zoro was heavily hurt by hakai, and you have to be a special kind of dumbass to believe Zoro`s role in this arc is done.

T

Tyronejenkins

Extreme my ass LOL, that was a low mid diff at best.
:gokulaugh:
Damn condomtards forget Zoro was heavily hurt by hakai, and you have to be a special kind of dumbass to believe Zoro`s role in this arc is done.
He got senzu bean to bring him to 100% speed reader.

Never said Zoro's role is done, he's gonna go and kill the dragon orochi and kiss hiyori to end the arc you absolute retard

Luffy himself didn't know he'd win at whiskey peak he wanted to find out whose stronger

If Captain was stronger than he should know that right?

Is Zoro K.Oed? I don't see him K.Oed can you show me?

Haoshoku Zoro vs King was a mid diff fight at best and not an extreme diff. I really don't think Luffy can one shot King like that because his offense is alot weaker than Zoros. Look at how nerfed Zoro permanently scarred Kaido and King is even more durable

Luffy himself didn't know he'd win at whiskey peak he wanted to find out whose stronger

If Captain was stronger than he should know that right?

Is Zoro K.Oed? I don't see him K.Oed can you show me?

Haoshoku Zoro vs King was a mid diff fight at best and not an extreme diff. I really don't think Luffy can one shot King like that because his offense is alot weaker than Zoros. Look at how nerfed Zoro permanently scarred Kaido and King is even more durable
Going back 900 chapters to a gag fight, to base your entire view of the series. Seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.