Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
luffy >>> zoro> sanji

in all the sbs and databook it says luffy> zoro> sanji there are only illiterate fanboys to dispute such a clear thing

all captains can defeat their entire crew in 1vs all
Luffy can't even beat Zoro :kobeha: here's another Luffy=Zoro for your Luffy has always been stronger than Zoro agenda.

One of these days we have to work together and find these never seen sources that make Lanji close to Zoro and Luffy or above Franky. :saden:

What are you trying to show here? That Zoro is not trying to become Pirate King? Did you even read that last sentence from Big Mom? It is known that Zoro is not in direct competition with those three, but it doesn't mean he is weaker. In fact, he is clearly above Kid and Law, and by all means comparable to Luffy.

While Zoro is not in direct competition with the Yonko, his dream requires him to become stronger than Mihawk (who is confirmed to be even stronger than Shanks the yonko).

Sanjitards and condomtards are very funny:yasu:

@ShishioIsBack Why can’t you just act like a grown up and admit that Luffy beats Zoro high diff, and Zoro beats Sanji high diff? This Zoro wank is incredibly childish and irritating
I don't think it makes narrative sense for Luffy to high diff Zoro nor does it make sense feat wise.

I think for now Zoro and Luffy is extreme diff either way and they low diff Sanji. Its not some wank, if I wanted to wank Zoro I'd say Zoro low diffs Luffy.

Funnily enough even Luffys own fans feel the same way.

I am just saying what makes sense, what's the truth. I don't like One Piece enough to have agendas or else you'd see me being a Sanjitard disguising as a Luffy fan and spam Captain is always stronger than First Mate

Funnily enough even Luffys own fans feel the same way.

I am just saying what makes sense, what's the truth. I don't like One Piece enough to have agendas or else you'd see me being a Sanjitard disguising as a Luffy fan and spam Captain is always stronger than First Mate
They are fake fans if they feel that Luffy and Zoro are anywhere equal.
4000>>2200

Yonko>>>YC1
4.611>>>1.39
Kaido>>>King

You spend all your time on this forum, and yes you don't like One Piece, so you must be mentally ill, you only have a hard on for Zoro.

Youtube comments are just above reddits comments in term of BS. all messages are condensed so we don't know who said what. same as reddit. bro i legit saw someone said jack will low diff fujitora and sengoku together lmao!
Even worse from 10 years ago or more from YouTube. I remember a guy named alekslab23 who is biggest Zelda wanker and biggest Mario downplayer . Used to debate him before.
This guy legit say a baby can beat Mario in fight because Mario die by enemy touching due 2D gameplay. Think paper Mario is weak because he think they are made of paper literally.
I counter argument agansit him before like using 3D and rpg Mario games.
‘Zelda game like link awaking have chain chomp enemy and link can’t defeat or kill this chain chomp enemy . Mario kill or beat chain chomps in rpg games, super Mario bro 3 with hammer suit.
How alekslab23 respond is that Mario chain chomp version is weaker than Zelda chain chomp version.
Yept this guy legit argue for this in debate Mario vs link battle.

YouTube comments are crazy and gold mine. Wish I have time machine so I can screenshoot 10 years ago or more on YouTube comments.

Last edited:
They are fake fans if they feel that Luffy and Zoro are anywhere equal.
4000>>2200

Yonko>>>YC1
4.611>>>1.39
Kaido>>>King

You spend all your time on this forum, and yes you don't like One Piece, so you must be mentally ill, you only have a hard on for Zoro.
Zoro tied with Luffy in WP if u try to use doriki
Zoro one shoted Kaku
Luffy was on death door after Lucci :kobeha::ronalugh:

Condom fainted with his own pain
Zoro had his own + Condom's pain didnt fainted:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

You are being ridiculous
There is literally no indication of Luffy above Zoro
Zoro literally mid diffed Kaidos right hand man
How is Zoro that far behind Kaido?
Why do you have to be so extreme and biased and try to deny manga itself?
To say there has been no indication that Luffy is above Zoro is ignoring everything that the story has been telling us or reading the story focusing on Zoro and nothing else.

The undeniable fact is that Kaido is monster that the Scabbards, Yamato and even the Rooftop 5 couldn't go toe to toe with, they all ultimately lost, the same monster that has been called the strongest creature in the world. The best Zoro could do with an AdCoC Ashura was give Kaido a scar that compared to Oden's was miniscule and couldn't even bring Kaido down.

Another undeniable fact is that the current Luffy has been going toe to toe with Kaido who is in hybrid with the two enjoying the fight and even splitting the skies with Luffy still holding back since he hasn't used G4.

Comparing Luffy who is holding back against a hybrid Kaido to Zoro who had to go all out with Enma risking death inorder to defeat King, Kaido's underling, is baffling and ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.