What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk fans are all delusional.
Zoro's will become WSS before or around the time Luffy becomes PK, this menas that his fight with Mihawk (IF It happens) it's gonna happen before the final war, so no, he's not Zoro's last opponent and not even the strongest one he'll face.
Tbh i think the second dream Luffy has was created to circumvent this. Luffy will become PK before Nami draws a map of the world or Chopper cures all diseases for example. Its not possible for Oda to show this in a relative time frame.

I fully believe Luffy can and will become PK before other dreams are achieved (save for maybe Robin's), because his second dream is his real dream. Something that won't accomplished until the absolute end of the manga.

I still think Shanks and Mihawk are the last fights in the series, but that doesn't mean Luffy can't be PK already when it happens. There's pretty strong evidence (i.e Whitebeards speech) that support them finding One Piece before the Final War really occurs with the crew. It means the PK dream needs to be achieved relatively early on.

Tbh i think the second dream Luffy has was created to circumvent this. Luffy will become PK before Nami draws a map of the world or Chopper cures all diseases for example. Its not possible for Oda to show this in a relative time frame.

I fully believe Luffy can and will become PK before other dreams are achieved (save for maybe Robin's), because his second dream is his real dream. Something that won't accomplished until the absolute end of the manga.

I still think Shanks and Mihawk are the last fights in the series, but that doesn't mean Luffy can't be PK already when it happens. There's pretty strong evidence (i.e Whitebeards speech) that support them finding One Piece before the Final War really occurs with the crew. It means the PK dream needs to be achieved relatively early on.
I don't think it's a matter of Luffy needing a dream to happen after Zoro but the fact that Mihawk implied PK would be a tougher road so it makes sense for Zoro to be known as WSS before then.

I don't think it's a matter of Luffy needing a dream to happen after Zoro but the fact that Mihawk implied PK would be a tougher road so it makes sense for Zoro to be known as WSS before then.
It would also make sense for Zoro to be out after this fight and only wake up at the final party.

I can guarantee you that Luffy and Zoro will be top 1 and 2 by the end of the manga, Judgeji? Sure as hell not n°3, you can add a 0 to it and he still won't be on the list. Enjoy your last fight against Laffitte or a Pica level Pacifista. :kobeha:

Last edited:
I mean, it effectively is because Luffy fights the Yonko and Zoro fights the #2's. But I can't see Zoro claiming the WSS title then being set up for fighting anyone further as some major threat. Just doesn't work for me, but maybe I'm completely wrong.

Youshould write one piece
This sounds better than anything Oda will write in the remainder of Wano
Well i do wanna be a writer but

- its so much harder to create the concepts and lore like Oda did with OP world, so much harder than making a twist and application within the already-made concept (which i post). So i applaud Oda for making such a deep and conceptualized lore, which many writers are greatly inspired from.

- i'm so lazy in writing the actual narration tho, the only thing i can do is write keypoints like those, while Oda is so consistent in drawing weekly and also creating new ideas, so i applaud him for that as well.

- English is not my first language so if i wanna write it its better to give my draft to someone with both good English background and fantasy writing background so that he knows which scene to emphasize poetically and which scene to be made explosive, such as Den_Den_Mushi. But since this fanfic is Luffy-Shanks-centric instead of Zoro-Mihawk-centric, i feel like i cant ask him to implement my concepts into actual fanfic.

Status
Not open for further replies.