What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Luffy is faster than Kaido now.

Minutes ago: Kaido too fast even Luffy using future sight can't dodge...
Now: Luffy's walking on Kaido club...
Is this something to do with AdvCOC, or it is just trash writing from Oda??? :wonderland::nicagesmile:

Wait I just noticed something, if we cut away to Mariejois in real time, why isn't it night time there? There is a clear distinction between the sky and the clouds so it couldn't be that it's just cloudy.

or would this be the first time ever we see differing timezones in the series lol? Really interesting nonetheless
Woah good catch.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Wait I just noticed something, if we cut away to Mariejois in real time, why isn't it night time there? There is a clear distinction between the sky and the clouds so it couldn't be that it's just cloudy.

or would this be the first time ever we see differing timezones in the series lol? Really interesting nonetheless
i guess earth is not flat in One Piece world. :kobeha:

Maybe because they are above the clouds.

I've assumed it's Sunlight Tree Eve, and Oda has been avoiding showing it. It's why I think he draws the castle from that angle constantly.

It is supposed to be directly above Fishman Island, which is Mariejois

Status
Not open for further replies.