What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who mentioned feats? You lied about Zoro not killing and was proven wrong. Some random user pretending he speaks Japanese is not correcting anyone I promise you that.

This happened :cheers:

Bro go read Viz translation, not that. Zoro has never killed anyone on screen. The only time he has was at Baroque Works, and that was only mentioned and confirmed in an SBS.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yea, my fault. I shouldn't even try hard in the first place debunking your shit, so lemme do it short:
Imagine Big Mom getting matched by Queen and Jack.
Excuses. Next.
Doesn't look like it considering how Kaido gives 0 fucks to his second scar.

Law lying on the ground, helplessly, isn't "tanking".
Sure he wasn't defeated, if you say so.

Losing to Awakening Kaido devotes him to YC tier again? Didn't know that. Hey, did you know, Aokiji is YC level since he lost to Akainu! Crazy, huh?!
As if Luffy isn't exhausted already lmao.
Big Mom got knocked out by Queen alone so imagine Queen+Jack indeed.
And Law and Kidd are better than those who so why are you surprised?

What excuses? If he is impressed by Luffy, he didnt face anyone better, just like Katakuri...
Or maybe he did and Oda is just giving Luffy praise since his feats are just not good enough?

What matters is that he has PTSD from a scar. Zoro achieved the same.
Luffy laying on the ground helplessly, crying isnt tanking either then?
How is a defeated Law fighting Big Mom? Did he take mink medicine?

What Awakening Kaido? He is gonna lose to an exhausted top tier while having help from 15 people.
Luffy just got back into the fight, he isnt exhausted.
Kaido is because, unlike Luffy, he didnt take a nap, take a bath or eat his stomach full while others were stalling the enemy.
The audacity to call Luffy a top tier is hilarious but then again, y'all have been doing that since the end of WCI. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.