What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Zoro was bullshitting about Oden's mastery with Enma and has no idea because he didn't see it for himself"
He knows Enma, he knows what it takes to wield it, he knows it can unpredictably suck haki out and that that would be disastrous in a serious fight, he knows since Oden's death the sword was viewed as cursed, he knows the creator of the sword views it as his greatest masterpiece, he knows the legend of Oden, and that there were no reports from the scabbards that "even Oden couldn't wield it without struggle".

He knows a fuck load about his own sword than you do, basically, and yes you are shitting on Zoro's understanding if you say words contrary to his "because he couldn't know".
I'm shitting on your interpretation.

My whole argument is that we never saw Oden using ACoC full time like Zoro did at 1035.
Scabbards don't even know about ACoC. People that told Zoro about Enma and Oden doesn't know about ACoC.

I'm shitting on your interpretation.

My whole argument is that we never saw Oden using ACoC full time like Zoro did at 1035.
Scabbards don't even know about ACoC. People that told Zoro about Enma and Oden doesn't know about ACoC.
As I understand it your interpretation is "Zoro couldn't know because he wasn't there", am I misunderstanding that?

Sheesh this is like 12 pages of straight choreography and its not even their Fight chapter.
THIS.
Oda did said for us to pay attention to Luffy this year and he is starting with a bang.
Post automatically merged:

Also Luffy seemingly is combining G2 and G3. Nice
Since Red Roc in 1000 he is doing this, pretty nice from Oda.

I hope not

- flower capital is still blissfully unaware
-orochi and his gang are yet to be defeated
-linlin hasn’t been defeated
- no Kaido flashback
I honestly believe that if we get Kaido flashback, it could happen after his defeat. After this chapter it is hard for me to picture Oda suddenly killing the momentum by squeezing a flashback in the middle of the fight. Can only see it happen if Luffy loses again (unlikely)/fight get interrupted OR the FB is short (2 and half at most)

rough english translation
to be honest seeing the reaction the Gorosei to Zunisha makes it clear it is about the power that made Zunisha a giant , and this DF has to be awakened i have no doubt that it is Luffy's DF, since Luffy is the most likely one to awaken his DF next.
The Gorosei wants to earse Luffy and co from history but they didn't saw Zunisha coming so i am pretty sure Zunisha will hinder them from entering Wano and will destroy the ships. and i cannot understand do the WG really think the can earse Luffy and Go just with the few ships?
Could sugar is on one of the ships or some another user who has a similar DF?

Thing is, Luffy always lost his battles if not to outside's interference. Was, is, and maybe always will be.

That's different from the other Monster Trio's battles.
Did Zoro get help from outside when he fought King? Nope. Yes, he won with power up but he never got any help from outside.
And yes, there were 2 outside interferences, but both of them were disadvantages for him: Enma and Sanji calling like a dumbass.
Then, did Jinbe get help from outside when he fought Who's Who? Nope, he won clean, stomped the opponent, not going all out, not needing any power up, and he won without water.

Meanwhile Luffy? He always lost if not to outside's help.
Drowned to death against Arlong if not saved by villagers and Sanji.
Lost to Crocodile if not saved by Robin.
Lost to Rob Lucci if not interfered by Usopp's distraction.
Lost to Doffy if not saved by gladiators.
Lost to Cracker if not helped by Nami.
Lost to Katakuri if not saved by Brulee.
Lost to Kaido if not saved by Law's crewmates (let's forget the Rooftop to not embarass him further).
Does this really matter? Because in the end, it doesnt change the fact that Luffy can beat them. Its Oda's way of not ending the fights fast.

Clown isnt even as half as good as Oden let alone kaido gave zero fucks abt zoro :milaugh: told him a mere boy :gokulaugh:
imagine the disrespect :ihaha:
zoro at best is actually 20% of what Oden was back in 20 years ago or even more less. remember that kaido is still waiting for a swordsmen as great as Oden was. The same kaido never acknowledged zoro while says Luffy is the only one to make him serious in a 1 vs 1 after a along time :vistalaugh:

Base Luffy LOL Diff CoC Enma zoro :finally: There is a reason why zoro follows Luffy like a dog. Even zoro knows he is there just to help luffy as luffy is his boss. zoro's CoC couldnt even knockout 5 fodders for several seconds while luffy post skip knocked 50000 relatively easily for a long period of time :myman: zoro's CoC potency isnt even as half good as post time skip luffy imagine wt luffy gonna do to current zoro who is that weak that he isnt even on the level of post skip luffy :kayneshrug:

Base luffy can obliterate current zoro out of existence and its not even funny at this point :vistalaugh:
:risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.