What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Coby is stronger than Drake? Because according to Jack, none of the Tobi roppo, including Drake, are YC3

Alright, so you are specifically banking on Coby, the Luffy fan, Defeating Boa, the other Luffy fan in a pure 1v1 fight… And Oda will have to specifically say “Coby defeated Boa Hancock”… Not “The marines defeated Boa”… No Oda has to specify it was Coby that did it… Since he will obviously not actually show it

Hmm, okay… So you are just WAITING for that Act 3 end for a newspaper to have those exact words and for Boa and Coby being Luffy fans to NOT be a plot point in this situation at all
Um no. It's the fact that the marines thought that he was capable of said task. The same marines lead by akainu a man that respects strength.

I am actually looking for both coby and boa to pop up in wano together after realizing that they are indeed friends with luffy.

Either that or coby will indeed capture her which will put a rift between him and luffys relationship which was hinted by oda (boa being captured)

hancock one of the most massively underrated power levels in one piece. if luffy had fought her she would have low diff killed him. one of the strongest portrayals in marineford, sentomaru was sweating and she was never challenged. low key haki master. so i will be legit impressed if coby can handle her and her island
Coby-Wan Kenobi shall soon shock the world

I have no idea why you mentioned this as though it’s a feat of some kind for weak characters to stand up to strong characters IN ONE PIECE… Like this doesn’t happen every arc by every weak ass side character all the time

Anyway, so your idea is that not only will Luffy transcend Pirate king level, Coby will ALSO transcend Pirate king level alongside him?

I asked you what you think current Coby’s power level is and you didn’t answer so let take a guess on what you think… You currently think Coby is as strong as Yamato right? Like the Coby who was talking to Drake in chapter 956 is as strong as the Yamato who fought Kaido… Is that in the ballpark of what you think?
I didn’t dance around Cobys power level dip shit. Not everything is about that. Coby is probably around Drake. Wherever Coby will be, Zoro and Luffy will always be a tier above. I’m confident when Luffy Zoro meet Coby, he’ll be on the cusp of becoming an admiral. The story spells it out for us. Luffy and Zoro have entered that Top Tier threshold, so Coby is behind. Post Raftel, Coby should be where Zoro Luffy r now

Surely there is a massive gap between “make boa break a sweat” and “beat her”

Dude, Boa isn’t top 1 in the verse dawg… which one makes Coby top tier? Making breakfast a sweat or beating her
no one really knows where boas power level is rn but its definitely really strong. she has all 3 forms of haki and is an armament master. theres a very good chance she has advanced coc in the back pocket

I'm not pressed by anything.

Coby is irrelevant in the story. He is a Smoker level of relevance. When Zoro and Luffy will be solidified top tiers Coby will be reaching barely Snack level.
Luffy, Zoro, and Coby are the real and original Monster Trio (unlike the current fraud one). Remember, Coby wants to be an Admiral, which requires him to be a top tier like PK ot WSS. Any fight between EoS Luffy/EoS Zoro vs EoS Coby should be an extreme diff win for any of the SHs duo. :myman:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy, Zoro, and Coby are the real and original Monster Trio (unlike the current fraud one). Remember, Coby wants to be an Admiral, which requires him to be a top tier like PK ot WSS. Any fight between EoS Luffy/EoS Zoro vs EoS Coby should be an extreme diff win for any of the SHs duo. :myman:
We can talk when Coby passes Veteran level.

Status
Not open for further replies.