What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need. Just feel whatever you want. Don't think that people have 'objective' view regarding anything in this forum. Don't let the people with 'cognitive bias' influence your opinion.
Yeah thats sure,i was just saying that i had a feeling there was an 'agenda' behind some criticisism,but its ok everyone has their own agenda,its natural obviously.

They split the sky in half not long ago, what should happen more? The style of the fighters is this, it's not like if a character can do damage on a more extensive surface is stronger. Kaido can destroy all Wano with his dragon form but if Luffy remain unscathed, what's the point then?
splitting the sky is just some cool side effects that represents two conquerors ideals clashing

it happened with Kaido and BM in not very serious skirmish

it doesn't matter if Kaido can beat everybody, it's the nature of his powers and how it's visualized is the problem here

I already explained how their style is not an excuse

splitting the sky is just some cool side effects that represents two conquerors ideals clashing

it happened with Kaido and BM in not very serious skirmish

it doesn't matter if Kaido can beat everybody, it's the nature of his powers and how it's visualized is the problem here

I already explained how their style is not an excuse
Side effect? No that's real shit, brought to maximum like Roger Vs Whitebeard no one could even get close on an entire island. Now if you are saying that the fight isn't spectacular to see it's one thing, but not that the forces at play aren't enormous.

Status
Not open for further replies.