What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between Katakuri and King fans

King Fans:
King wins because
-He has shown superior attack power
-He can over power Katakuri's Future Sight with his AoE With his explosions, magma dragons and tempuradon
-He has shown enough speed in his speed form to throw him off
-Katakuri hasn't shown attack power to put him down and do any real damage to him

Katakuri wins because
-Uh awakening
-Future sight
-CoC

But like how are these things effective? How is he gonna use them in the fight against King lol?
King couldn't throw off Zoro, he isn't tagging Katakuri.
King's paper light hits didn't even put down Zoro, they are trash.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ace promised to take her on his ship, that is more than someone he just "knew".
Ace, not Luffy. Luffy already told her there was only one Oden. He doesn't like her bs. + he already calls her like Law or Kidd.

She has 0 buildups. No one in the crew interacted with her aside from Luffy and Franky briefly saw her running.

Ace, not Luffy. Luffy already told her there was only one Oden. He doesn't like her bs. + he already calls her like Law or Kidd.

She has 0 buildups. No one in the crew interacted with her aside from Luffy and Franky briefly saw her running.
He also put her in charge of looking after Momo, destroyed her cuffs, and laughed with her as he told her he was going to beat the shit out of her dad 1vs1.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He also put her in charge of looking after Momo, destroyed her cuffs, and laughed with her as he told her he was going to beat the shit out of her dad 1vs1.
It's like whatever. He asks random people to do shit if they are allies at the moment in almost every big arc.

The buildup for her entry to Sunny is beyond trash.

We'll see but I don't see her joining let alone Carrot.

I have not mentioned this yet but if Yamato joining the Straw Hats is not meant to be I can also see her leading a crew of allied Beast Pirates, Samurai, and maybe even Minks. She has that same leader vibe as Luffy so it would make sense. She gets to be Wano's protector while still fulfilling her dreams of adventuring.
Gonna put in spoiler cause it s not the thread for that but
There's no much build up for that but it would justify Yamato COC
Her being a user feels weird to me as she doesn't really feel like a user of that. COC either have high ambitions, are leaders or both
Yamato is neither, wanting to be free/have adventure is hardly a kingly ambition, and is shared by many non COC users. Heck she even was stuck for 20 years in Onigashima because she was too afraid of taking the risk with the shackles, despite not even being sure they would explode. Do you see Luffy or Zoro behaving like that?
People could argue Katakuri is neither highly ambitious nor a leader, but he's a top commander I think he will be the next Charlotte captain once BM dies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmfao don't even

Super ultra fruit of destiny

Nomu nomu no mi

What do we do ghandi

I know change the name

That'll solve it

Gomu no mi

No one will have this fruit now

Lmfao don't even

Super ultra fruit of destiny

Nomu nomu no mi

What do we do ghandi

I know change the name

That'll solve it

Gomu no mi

No one will have this fruit now
Don't get too excited yet. It's not even confirmed

Plus, based on it, it's awakening seems to summon the shadow/Minister of Defense. We don't really know what that even means in that context, but i doubt that has to do with Luffy's fruit

:seriously::seriously:

Bon Clay's face>>>>some fodder bricks
But you are mentioning sending people flying right?
It sent Luffy who is a lot heavier than Bon Clay flying across town
It destroyed a building
An impact also completely fucked up Mr5 and Miss what ever her name was.

I am not saying Zoro's kick is stronger, I am using your own "Sends flying" Metric.
Because otherwise Big Mom's Skin >>>> Queen's skin and Brachio Bomber damaged Big Mom's skin.
Pick your poison

:sweat::funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.