What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't like her calling herself Oden. He told her there was only one Oden that what I was referring to.

They are not fucking crewmates, she is just a temporary ally to him atm. He does that every arc.
Well I can't say for sure that she will become a crew mate but certainly I don't think there is someone that can say with certainty the contrary even

Its kinda sad how little excitement there is for the final fight, will Oda be able to bring 1033 and 1035 level of relevance to Luffy vs Kaido?

I remember 1033 fucking broke this forum, we had 1000+ pages of spoiler discussion here and so many YouTube videos

So who do think will capture Robin? When will happen? How will look like?

I do (even if I find it extremely repetitive). I dont get why Oda is trowing so much focus into this potential plot.

In Dressrosa CP0 was looking for something (probably the Revo and nico Robin)

In any case, Zou arc is when I started to accept that Robin might be capture. Nekomamushi telling that many are looking for her.

Wano, there are 3 candidate that want Robin, Big Mom, the CP0 and also the Gorosei.

It doesnt look good for Robin.:josad:

"Oden was so cool":kobeha:
"I want Oden for my prostitutes matters and Dancing in my room"
Post automatically merged:

So who do think that Robin will get capture?

I do (even if I find it extremely repetitive). I dont get why Oda is trowing so much focus into this potential plot.

In Dressrosa CP0 was looking for something (probably the Revo and nico Robin)

In any case, Zou arc is when I started to accept that Robin might be capture. Nekomamushi telling that many are looking for her.

Wano, there are 3 candidate that want Robin, Big Mom, the CP0 and also the Gorosei.

It doesnt look good for Robin.:josad:
He already mentioned on Zou. When Neko said.

Right now i think SH will be able to defend her.

You liked Zoro vs King though:goyea:
I did but I am just noticing the lack of interest in general with Luffy vs Kaido. People don't seem as excited as they should be for what it is.

Like Luffy vs Doffy and Luffy vs Katakuri had some insane amount of buzz. I am really not seeing it here. Look at how dead spoiler chat is since summary came out.

And most of the pages on this chat are people fucking around and talking random shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.