What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People when the BMP and Beast Pirates are captured and sent to Impel Down: :josad:.
I don't think the BMP will be sent to Impel Down, he will probably still keep them around and have them rule Totto Land and I hate saying this but there is a slight chance that he might redeem the BMP and have them become allies for the SHs and the same thing might happen to Big Mom as well if Oda doesn't kill her off.

As for the Beasts Pirates, the SMILE users will probably stay in Wano and help Tama rebuild the country. As for the major members like King, Queen, Jack and the Tobi Roppo they might end up escaping, the only Beasts Pirate members that might be sent to Impel Down are the random fodders.

Also when it comes to Queen there is a slight good chance that he might end up playing a role in a arc involving Vegapunk.

The difference between me and you is that I'm not extremely biased towards one side.

The Vinmsokes have never proven themselves to be anywhere near YC3 or YC2 level, Ichiji was easily low diffed by Katakuri.

I don't see any YC2 or YC3 being defeated that fast by Katakuri or even King, the Vinsmoke siblings are at the very least around the same level as a Tobi Roppo/Veterans not around Commander level like your headcanon tells you.

Heck the Vinsmokes don't even have haki unlike Commanders and even the Tobi Roppo/Veterans.

Just because they managed to escape doesn't mean they are suddenly Commander level, if that was the case then I guess Bege and his crew are all Commander level and so is everyone from the Sun Pirates.:suresure:

Accept the reality and don't be blinded by your bias.:kayneshrug:
I did accept the reality you the one who being bias and not adding content and you forgot how they escape bege Found a ship and no one was chasing them then the sun pirates escape under water cus you know they umm faster under water lol and for Aladdin we don't know how strong he is germa just stood there no need to fly away and still got most of they ships....
Post automatically merged:

The difference between me and you is that I'm not extremely biased towards one side.

The Vinmsokes have never proven themselves to be anywhere near YC3 or YC2 level, Ichiji was easily low diffed by Katakuri.

I don't see any YC2 or YC3 being defeated that fast by Katakuri or even King, the Vinsmoke siblings are at the very least around the same level as a Tobi Roppo/Veterans not around Commander level like your headcanon tells you.

Heck the Vinsmokes don't even have haki unlike Commanders and even the Tobi Roppo/Veterans.

Just because they managed to escape doesn't mean they are suddenly Commander level, if that was the case then I guess Bege and his crew are all Commander level and so is everyone from the Sun Pirates.:suresure:

I did accept the reality you the one who being bias and not adding content and you forgot how they escape bege Found a ship and no one was chasing them then the sun pirates escape under water cus you know they umm faster under water lol and for Aladdin we don't know how strong he is germa just stood there no need to fly away and still got most of they ships....

If Oda wants to take a shit on Kid and Law, he can have BM beat them and have Kizaru finish her (And since she would be weakened the admirals vs emperos debate won't end) :crazwhat:
More realistic story will be Big Mom beat Kidd and Law and she is injured.
Kizaru, just like his bitch friend of Akainu who tried to trick Squardo and took advantage of Whitebeard's heart attack, will see this chance to defeat Big Mom.
He doesn't know nothing is more dangerous than an injured, hungry lion. Big Mom beats Kizaru, eats him alive and returns as good old intimdating Big Mom seen in Fishman Island.

Perfect time to introduce Green Bull indeed.

Cover story: Rahahaha in New World
"Finally ate a hospital made soup after decades, it feels really good"

More realistic story will be Big Mom beat Kidd and Law and she is injured.
Kizaru, just like his bitch friend of Akainu who tried to trick Squardo and took advantage of Whitebeard's heart attack, will see this chance to defeat Big Mom.
He doesn't know nothing is more dangerous than an injured, hungry lion. Big Mom beats Kizaru, eats him alive and returns as good old intimdating Big Mom seen in Fishman Island.
In the name of father Shiryu, son Arbel and holy spirit Pica, i ask thou Yoncuck demon possessing Topi to go away. From when you came, there you shall go, I seal thee away.

This is some "Naruto being a chosen one all along" shit if true. Gonna rattle the whole fandom.
Literally been that way since the whole "Pirates that Roger has been waiting for" speech back during the Twin Capes. Anyone with half a brain and has been following the series for more than 5 minutes knows this has always been the case for over 20+ years. It's not some shocking revelation that just transpired, but of course people will play dumb and act like they didn't see it coming a mile away.

Except it dont mention admirals trying to kill him. Beside it is fodder tried to kill kaido .

Beside Akainu have shown in feats that he can kill kaido with his power.

Ask your IM guy why he can’t kill kaido ?

Unless you think is kaido have ganondorf body type.
How has akainu shown that he can kill kaido in power when his magma couldnt even affect shanks sword???

Status
Not open for further replies.