What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate to say this, because I dont like Big Meme, she's here to stay folks. Was rereading WCI and there's just too many references of Luffy and others directly saying how he would be the one to take her down.

I remember someone saying that the fruit that's being talked about is Linlin's, so theres a chance some crazy shit is gonna happen in regards to her. We're gonna see her in Elbaf right after this :whitepress:
No Big Mom after Wano please. I’ll kill myself.

It doesn't have to be a troll, it could be that the fruit isn't revealed at all which makes both statements true since they wouldn't be talking about it explicitly and Redon doesn't want people to claim he said it wasn't if later (further chapters) it turns out it was.
I agree. It's also possible they use it's original name, but it's "implied" to be Luffy's by something they say (i.e. "X X Fruit, the one stolen by Shanks from Cipher Pol 12 years ago").

Nothing in the spoiler mentions we get the original name or the current name.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Bogard @Pantheos @Natalija @TheAncientCenturion hey guys i was wondering if it were possible if you all could consider making a full page dedicated to clown emotes or at least add some

I feel these type of emotes would fit in perfectly with this forum
I do need variety in responding to Katakuri threads

If you have any good one's @ us and I'll recommend them to Bogard

I wish dude, I wish :pepemotion:

But he said he would beat her after kaido and kata asked if he would come back to beat her. She has loose ends in Elbaf. She's here to stay
I'm just pointing out that her going to Elbaf isn't really set up. Her flashback just shows how the Giants hate her as a result of her eating her friends/Caramel and the fact that when she tried to repair relationships with them by marrying Lola to Prince Loki, Lola ran away. That's really it.

It mainly characterizes her and Elbaf separately. There isn't really this major setup for her to be there. Not saying she can't, but I think she's getting defeated here and then will be irrelevant until the final arc, where she possibly does something there.

Honestly it would be a subpar bait and switch for Oda to dedicate a full chapter to Who's Who, and how he lost the Gomu Gomu No Mi, and was branded an outlaw because of it, and start to build mystique surrounding the whole situation, then have the Gorosei start talking about a Devil Fruit, in the very arc we learn this information, all for it to be in reference to some other random Devil Fruit. There is no gotcha moment there. Just head scratching.

Zunisha is 35 km tall. The bottom of the sea floor at Mariejois is 10km tall

the Highest part of skypiea is 15 km above sea floor

Zunisha is 10 kilometers Taller than Skypiea

This Bitch is Massive. It’s Trunk is itself the size of Dressrosa

This bitch… Ridiculous
How huge is the mink city above ?

As much as I hate to say this, because I dont like Big Meme, she's here to stay folks. Was rereading WCI and there's just too many references of Luffy and others directly saying how he would be the one to take her down.

I remember someone saying that the fruit that's being talked about is Linlin's, so theres a chance some crazy shit is gonna happen in regards to her. We're gonna see her in Elbaf right after this :whitepress:
after all is set and done and Big Mom is defeated in Elbaf, people opinions will change on the character, am sure

Oda know what he's doing with the character imo

Honestly it would be a subpar bait and switch for Oda to dedicate a full chapter to Who's Who, and how he lost the Gomu Gomu No Mi, and was branded an outlaw because of it, and start to build mystique surrounding the whole situation, then have the Gorosei start talking about a Devil Fruit, in the very arc we learn this information, all for it to be in reference to some other random Devil Fruit. There is no gotcha moment there. Just head scratching.
CP9 members get branded outlaws for any mistake, they tried to pin the whole fuck up of Enies Lobby on Lucci and his gang.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
God forbid it be a fucking kibi dango fruit I seen people on here say

Gorosei chat to each other

Remember lord imu sama told us as he killed joyboy, joyboys final words " I will have my revenge in 1000 years and drown you in dango"

Luffys fruit is bad enough but the only one that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.