What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s only about BM and her potential so it doesn’t mean the top CP0 member is admiral/fleet admiral level.
Yep
Caramel said she had the potential to be the best shield celestial dragon could ask for, while she *only* said BM had the potential to be admiral or fleet admiral, but not the best element navy could ever have. To me this clearly means that the top of Navy > top of CP. Maybe the strongest CP0 member is as strong as the weakest admiral

They are more unique, but that doesn't mean they have some special plans for the fruit, and they absolutely need it. If it's meant to be a powerful fruit, then losing it alone makes it a serious crime in their eyes, because it could have been fed to a member of their ranks, thus increasing their military power.
This feels like it can support my original view of locking Who's Who even if the fruit isn't the one that had a changed name, we know the government had no issues feeding completely unknown DFs to their top CP9 agents and since the Gomu Gomu was known and grants immunity to physical blows it would be a decent fruit to hand out.

I

Indigo

The new OP has some goated animations, but it wasn't as hype as the others tbh, especially since it's gonna be the last opening of Wano most likely.

Zoro got 0 fucking screen time in the new OP, that also sucks.

:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.